Henderson’s loan will be extended

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

200w.gif
200w.gif
200w.gif

Some of the tubes on here know what they are talking about.

No deal has been done that can be lodged with the EFL. No deal will be lodged with the EFL today.

If you told us the name of your source I can well believe that we would guess it in one!

Unless your source can change EFL Regulations the deal really isn’t worth the shouting you’ve done, or indeed very much shouting at all.

If you were simply wanting to tell us you have spoken to Dean Henderson, good for you. Next time you see him tell him we all love him and want him to stay, but he can’t sign any document effective to achieve that until the Summer.

Fuck me, I bet your decent company at a party.

Talk about splitting hairs.

Only thing worse than ITK bollocks on deadline day, is people desperate to prove ITK claiming posts wrong.

Who gives a fuck whether Deano can sign an official league document, or just verbally agree with a handshake and Man Utd's blessing.

If he's staying next season FUCKING GET IN.

Anything else is periphal hot air.

Regardless of all the handbags at 6 paces on here, and technicalities around actual EFL rules, if Hendo's saying he wants to come back here next season to help keep us up in the Prem, I for one would fuckin love it!

Considering there has been no announcement of Henderson signing next season (probabaly some small issue of it being impossible to do due to EFL regulations) I'm assuming it's time to admit defeat?

I'd love you to make a £10 donation to Macmillan, assuming you're a man of your word. :)

Considering there has been no announcement of Henderson signing next season (probabaly some small issue of it being impossible to do due to EFL regulations) I'm assuming it's time to admit defeat?

I'd love you to make a £10 donation to Macmillan, assuming you're a man of your word. :)

No problem mate. Iv lost the bet but I know he is staying with us. Will do it as soon as I’m in the office this afternoon and send you a screen shot. Top man.

No problem mate. Iv lost the bet but I know he is staying with us. Will do it as soon as I’m in the office this afternoon and send you a screen shot. Top man.

I hope you're right that he's staying with us - excellent news if true. Excellent news that you'll be making a donation too, it's a fabulous charity.

No need to post a screenshot for my benefit; I trust you :)

I hope you're right that he's staying with us - excellent news if true. Excellent news that you'll be making a donation too, it's a fabulous charity.

No need to post a screenshot for my benefit; I trust you :)

Awww, you've both made me feel all crispy and warm inside on such a cold day. *sniff*

I am not commenting on this again. Its absolute madness. There are some proper tubes on here.

If i told you who I my source was would guess the name in one. I would have then misplaced their trust.

What ever the deal looks like, its been done today. Believe what you want I couldn't give a fuck. I know whats fact. My source is about as reliable as you could possibly get.

Told today by someone who spoke to Deano this week, that we've submitted an offer/request for Deano on loan next season but Man Utd want him in the Prem on loan next season.

Therefore we will get to keep him if......

Told today by someone who spoke to Deano this week, that we've submitted an offer/request for Deano on loan next season but Man Utd want him in the Prem on loan next season.

Makes sense, why loan him to the Championship again when he’s proven himself at this level. It would have been like keeping him at Shrewsbury in League One again this season.

Lets hope we do get to keep him them.
I actually think Man U might struggle to find a club that will play him as a first team regular though. Most Premiership clubs have at least one excellent keeper, sometimes two. At least with us, even if still in the Championship he is a certain starter playing at a club aiming for promotion in front of a good size crowd every week.
Best option might well be a club that gets promoted because I'm not sure many clubs would want to have a Man United reserve loanee as their number one, especially if they already have a decent keeper or can buy one, which they can given the money they have.

Bayern, Juventus, Arsenal and Tottenham are all looking at him.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/socc...et-for-bayern-munich-juventus-sources?src=com

Yep.

Think he'd start for Arsenal now to be honest, he'd at least go in as Number 2. Spurs easy number 2.

Our chances of signing him have just gone from minimal to nil.

On a full time basis, definitely. But if we got promoted, then I would suspect Man Utd would be prudent to give him another longer deal, loan him to us and then take a view a season latter. They'd be loathed to sell him to a domestic competitor and at that point he may be deemed good enough to compete for their No. 1, dreaming even further, then if we went up & stayed up, then it'd be in Man Utd's interests to loan him to us again. :)

The clubs mentioned have all changed their transfer policies recently towards picking up english youngsters at under value, playing them with a view to selling them back to the prem. They've realised that we're creating a long jam of young talent. For example Dortmund picked up Jadon Sancho for £8m and are now looking at offers around £80m in the summer.

If De Gea doesn't sign an extension, then I can see them cashing in and risking Henderson as their no.1 next season.

I'm afraid our romance with him is destined to be little more than a summer fling :(

If De Gea doesn't sign an extension, then I can see them cashing in and risking Henderson as their no.1 next season.

I'm afraid our romance with him is destined to be little more than a summer fling :(
Henderson isn't their number 2

He's behind David De Gea, Sergio Romero & Lee Grant. I can see him being their No. 2 next season though.

All fair points, but he's not going to be behind Lee Grant much longer (in my opinion he's a better bet than Grant now). Grant's only there to warm the bench and top up his pension, more chance of me getting a game in goal for the 1st team.

Back
Top Bottom