Henderson’s loan will be extended

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Can you identify the FL rule that permits such a loan, please?

I don’t need to quote rules all I know is he will be playing for us on loan next season. End of.

If you think it’s bollocks let’s have a bet for charity. Any amount of money you want?

What if I told you all that Deano told me this personally? You’d still think I was making it up? We’ll see what happens shall we, get Jim white ont box and keep on United twitter updates
Yes. Sorry but I’ve no idea who you are or if you know him. I could say I’m Harry Bassett but it might not be true.

I don’t need to quote rules all I know is he will be playing for us on loan next season. End of.

If you think it’s bollocks let’s have a bet for charity. Any amount of money you want?

Actually, you do need to substantiate your comments if you wish to be taken seriously. Otherwise the little known, but always relevant, Blades rule of not allowing your mouth to write cheques that your arse can't deliver to automatically cancel your ability to participate and be taken seriously.

Making claims, and then refusing to offer validation of said claim, is at best infantile, and at worst the ramblings of someone who desperately craves to be thought of as a dedicated Blade but doesn't have a clue how to do so.

You don’t know the rules do you? Let’s lodge a £1000 each with a neutral broker that no loan agreement until Summer 2020 for Dean Henderson to Sheffield United is registered with the EFL before 11 pm tonight.

I’m not interested in charity, I’ll have your cash.

kdE8vR5.jpg

Not sure on the rules, but hasn’t Morata signed for Athletico in an 18 month loan deal? Or is that different as it’s a Spanish club??

He’s offered the bet. I can get a thousand pounds to a neutral third party before the deadline closes. Over to him.

Was just showing my appreciation for Pinchy's punchy attitude :)

Was just showing my appreciation for Pinchy's punchy attitude :)

I know mate. He’s too busy being full of himself to read what I’ve been trying to tell him. I don’t think he’s very bright. We’ll wait and see.

You don’t know the rules do you? Let’s lodge a £1000 each with a neutral broker that no loan agreement until Summer 2020 for Dean Henderson to Sheffield United is registered with the EFL before 11 pm tonight.

Why not stick to the £100 he offered?

Why not stick to the £100 he offered?

Okay, if that’s what he wants. He did say any amount of course but I want to engage him not frighten him off. £100 says no Temporary Loan Transfer until Summer 2020 for Dean Henderson to Sheffield United to be registered with the EFL today.

How about everyone offering wagers just PayPal's me £100 each and I'll give it to charity.

By the way I'm setting up a new charity, it's called "Pay my overdraft off", it's to help the needy.

Okay, if that’s what he wants. He did say any amount of course but I want to engage him not frighten him off. £100 says no Temporary Loan Transfer until Summer 2020 for Dean Henderson to Sheffield United to be registered with the EFL today.

While we’re at it, I feel as though if Sharp hits 20 league goals for the season you need to make a repeat donation...

:)

While we’re at it, I feel as though if Sharp hits 20 league goals for the season you need to make a repeat donation...

:)

Give me a chance for Pele’s sake! Two more that, isn’t it?

£250 if he gets 25 and we are promoted. The charity is beer and wine for my S24SU mates. The three of us will be very happy.

Maybe i don't know the rules. What i do know is that Dean Henderon will be playing for Sheffield United next season. It will be on another season long loan.

Back
Top Bottom