Henderson’s loan will be extended

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Pet hate, but if allegedly "ITK" don't post with certainty it just makes you look more of a tit when it doesn't come off. I am all for people saying "I heard from insert source here" and sharing that as it is relatively interesting and relevant, what I don't like is people stating what they've heard as fact.

"Mate reckons we've signed Henderson on a perm" perfect.

"We've signed Henderson on a perm" wanker post.

Insert source usually means

High up at the club
Close to a player

Or similar, with , can’t say who, tagged on.

Looks like he is lapping up the attention he's getting on Twitter. Not sure there is anything in this afterall.

I'm starting to wonder that. After his reply to me last night on twitter I got all giddy, I'm now feeling he was just teasing and there's nowt in this.

Rationally, I'd be surprised if we would buy him and given we have him to the end of the season ,be surprised if we re hashed the loan (if that's even possible)

Could be an agreement in principle between United & Manure that Hendo can come back all next season too. Nothing official, but just an agreement between Wilder & Solskjaer.

Solskjaer as temporary Manager will have the square root of fuck all to do with it...

Could be an agreement in principle between United & Manure that Hendo can come back all next season too.

That was actually hinted at in an interview with Hendo near the start of the season. He said summat on the lines of he'd love to help us go up and then play another season for us, on loan, in the Prem, which I thought sounded a bit odd at the time.

What if I told you all that Deano told me this personally? You’d still think I was making it up? We’ll see what happens shall we, get Jim white ont box and keep on United twitter updates

Just put this on the other post but the deal for Henderson on another 12 months is done. He is with us on loan until summer 2020.

All these people talking about signing him if we are in the prem etc its utter bollocks. He is with us for another 18 months and then its ca cera cera with him.

I really don't understand why people think Man Utd would do this. It's completely pointless

Just put this on the other post but the deal for Henderson on another 12 months is done. He is with us on loan until summer 2020.

All these people talking about signing him if we are in the prem etc its utter bollocks. He is with us for another 18 months and then its ca cera cera with him.

Again, bollocks.

Temporary loans are limited to one full season. Whatever may or may not have been agreed as expressions of future intention, he is not on loan with us until Summer 2020.

I may be missing something here but the rules seem pretty clear?

The Temporary Loan Transfer of a Contract Player shall only be approved for a defined period (which must begin and end within the period of the Contract Player’s registration with the Transferor Club and may not extend beyond the end of the Season in which the Temporary Loan Transfer commences) and is subject to the conditions of such Temporary Loan Transfer being known to the Contract Player and approved by The League prior to registration with The League.

Theres also 'Standard Loans' (no idea what the difference is between that and a "Temporary Loan Transfer") but even so...

Subject to the provisions of Regulation 54, Standard Loan transfers shall only be approved in accordance with following provisions:

subject to the proviso that the duration of a Standard Loan must be the time between two Transfer Windows, Standard Loans can be for half a Season or a full Season;

https://www.efl.com/-more/governance/efl-rules--regulations/section-6---players/

From the above I read it that you can’t extend his existing loan beyond this season, but it doesn't say anywhere that you can’t agree another one to start at the beginning of next season.

From the above I read it that you can’t extend his existing loan beyond this season, but it doesn't say anywhere that you can’t agree another one to start at the beginning of next season.

It doesn't but I wouldn't be refreshing sufc.co.uk expecting an announcement that Man Utd have pinky promised we can keep Henderson next season. Any loan for next year wouldn't be ratified by the EFL until then, so there's nothing to "announce" :)

That would be entirely possible, but would not be enforceable. It would not, I say again, extend his loan. It would be an agreement as to future intentions. The EFL would not recognise it's validity at all and no court or tribunal would ratify it, because it would be a device to circumvent clear and established regulatory provisions.

It doesn't but I wouldn't be refreshing sufc.co.uk expecting an announcement that Man Utd have pinky promised we can keep Henderson next season. Any loan for next year wouldn't be ratified by the EFL until then, so there's nothing to "announce" :)
Just to throw this one in the mix.
Could his loan be terminated and restarted again to cover next season?
The lad man City have signed today has been loaned out to cover the rest of this season and the 2019-2020 season

Back
Top Bottom