Hello Hello !

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hblockblade

Reaction score
Right lads n lasses I've been thinking about hello hello we are the Shoreham boys chant,how about drawing the hello hello out way longer,just to spice things up ? Maybe 8 seconds for each hello.let me know your thoughts .

I never knew that the opening words were Hello Hello, I thought it was Wayo Wayo (I know it doesn’t make sense but…..)

How about fucking it off completely. It’s a derivative of a song based on religious bigotry and has no place in modern day football.
There is nothing new under the sun...

The Hello, Hello we are the Shoreham Boys tune is of course a derivative of Marching Thru Georgia written by Henry Clay Work in 1865. It is essentially a marching song of the Union Army about freeing slaves. Although it also glorifies violence against defeated Confederate Soldiers.

Hello, hello, how are you?
Hello, hello, it’s good to see you.
I said hello,
I’m happy that you came.
I say hello!
Please come back, please come back again.

If you know, you know.

Hello, is it me you're looking for?

I'm still waiting for a proper Dale Cavase or the BHF Bosnian Ultras tune. Now we have a Bosnian playing for us we should show him some respect in my opinion.

There's the lyrics. Get learning.

How about fucking it off completely. It’s a derivative of a song based on religious bigotry and has no place in modern day football.
How about no chants at all. They are all offensive in one way or another. All we need is a plastic clapper for every seat. Sorted.

Back
Top Bottom