A joint Sheffield Team!?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hello everyone, I was just in the shower washing myself and I pondered would it be best if we joint forces with Sheffield Wednesday to create a joint Super Sheffield team!

Now before anyone criticises me, I would like to clarify that I am a massive United fan, possibly the biggest fan going. Most people are made up 80% water, 10% bone and 10% muscles. When I was at the doctors they found that I was only 5% water, 10% bone, 10% muscle and 75% Sheffield United!! I've even named my kids after my favourite players, my eldest daughter Jon Harley Davidson and my son Christian Nade Davidson.

We have around 30,000 fans and Sheffield Wednesday have around 30,000 fans also. If my calculations are correct when we join forces we'd have around 60,000 fans. With more supporters we would be able to generate more income through increased merchandise and ticket sales. With an enlarged fan base we'd also increased interest from investors who would look to put funds into the club, so we could then solidify a position in the Premier League. From then on we'd likely secure a top 4 finish, win the league and eventually win the Champions League. I think we'd all be happy with that?

How about the kit you may ask? Well I've thought about this and as we are currently higher in the football pyramid, we would get priority. So to incorporate both us and Sheffield Wednesday, our shirt would still be red and white stripes, but the short would be blue and white stripes.

But what would the badge be? Thought it through again. It would simply be an Owl with Blades as it's talons. Simple!

Lastly what about our existing chants? Well to start off with the Boxing Days chants would be removed as they would now be redundant. Sheffield Wednesday's little bouncing chant would be removed as it silly and juvenile. Chants regarding specific players would still be permitted. Other than that I would propose instead of songs, we would instead make loud sounds to intimidate the opposition. When the opposite team have got the ball we would hoot loudly like an owl to disturb their play and when we score would make a large clanging noise in celebration to symbolise the clanging of two blades.

As you can clearly see, there are no downsides to this plan! Should we go ahead with this? I think so.
Didn't know the Scunthorpe branch of the Owls supporters club posted on here. We now know who put the CUNT in Scunthorpe too!

Here's a better idea, just get rid of the pigs !!

If this was a genuine question to us, then why didn't the OP make it a poll?

Got the description of the badge wrong. It would actually be the pair of Blades chopping off the owls head!

Hi, Stegosaurus here

I suggested this before. It also means we can improve the Sheffield United all-time XI by making it the Sheffield XI!

GK: Kevin Pressman
RB: Roland NilssOn
LB: Nigel Worthington
CB: Des Walker
CB: Nigel Pearson

RW: Chris Bart Williams
CM: Carlton Palmer
CM: John Sheridan
LW: Chris Waddle

FW: David Hirst
FW: pAUL dI cANIO

Subs: Tony Currie
Mark Beard
Benito Carbone
Phil Jagielka
Brian Deane
Viv Anderson

Hi, Stegosaurus here

I suggested this before. It also means we can improve the Sheffield United all-time XI by making it the Sheffield XI!

Mark Beard
Benito Carbone
Phil Jagielka
Brian Deane
Viv Anderson
Weerz Bazza Banana? The player Lionel Messi wants to be when all his hair falls out.

Hi, Stegosaurus here

Mark Beard
Benito Carbone
Phil Jagielka
Brian Deane
Viv Anderson

Chris Bart Williams is cute. Almost as cute as you spending your life on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom