Hello Hello !

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hello Hello Hello whats going on here ` we just easily won promotion and had a semi , but the noisey attention seekers tell us every player is shit .

That additional bit is mainly for singing in boozers anyway.

But in the ground, it should be five clearly annunciated 'naaa naaa naaa naaa naaas' followed by the 'ooh'.

But they fucking rush it every single time and comes out as 'naanaanaaooh.'

Well said that man, that's a real bugbear of mine.

To my best knowledge, no Wednesdayites have surrendered or died because we all follow United. We definitely need to update the song.

Remember the tram ride when soldier bill told the pig fans their war was over . Funniest thing I've witnessed at football .

Yes they surrendered 😂

There is nothing new under the sun...

The Hello, Hello we are the Shoreham Boys tune is of course a derivative of Marching Thru Georgia written by Henry Clay Work in 1865. It is essentially a marching song of the Union Army about freeing slaves. Although it also glorifies violence against defeated Confederate Soldiers.
Ah, fuck it off then.

But in the ground, it should be five clearly annunciated 'naaa naaa naaa naaa naaas' followed by the 'ooh'.

12/8 time bit too much for the average football fan 😆

Five? Surely it’s 7, then “ooohh”; then 7 more and two “ooohh”s

Right lads n lasses I've been thinking about hello hello we are the Shoreham boys chant,how about drawing the hello hello out way longer,just to spice things up ? Maybe 8 seconds for each hello.let me know your thoughts .
Here's another that starts hello hello from the same era.
Hello hello shoreham agro shoreham agro hello hello. Shall we stretch them hello's to 8 seconds. Not exactly Barry manilow are we.

Hello, hello, how are you?
Hello, hello, it’s good to see you.
I said hello,
I’m happy that you came.
I say hello!
Please come back, please come back again.

If you know, you know.
I definitely know! 😠

Five? Surely it’s 7, then “ooohh”; then 7 more and two “ooohh”s

Well it depends on how you sing it. You can break the first three 'naas' into half notes, which would give you 7 in total, but that would be displaying a level of musical virtuosity far beyond the capabilities of the back of the Shoreham.

How about no chants at all. They are all offensive in one way or another. All we need is a plastic clapper for every seat. Sorted.
No they’re definitely offensive, along with half-and-half scarves. Not sure where Greasy Chip Butty, apart from Magnet/maggot debate, or We Are Blades, are offensive but hey ho!

Back
Top Bottom