Hecky IN

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Genuinely do you think Heckys coaching won us that game? Or was it an enforced substitution and a borderline penalty after leaving the subs too late again?
no i just think a lot of blades expected us to lose that so rhey could slag hecky off and spunk over wilder I'm not bothered just fucking buzzing UTB

Lucky Brewster’s hammy was giving him gyp IMHO. Nowt to do with Mr Decisive.

Genuinely do you think Heckys coaching won us that game? Or was it an enforced substitution and a borderline penalty after leaving the subs too late again?
Nope, his training didn’t get us promoted either. Him and his coaching team are just flukes at winning football matches

One thing is the players still look like their playing for him, it's another to think he's now some tactical god after 1 win with an enforced sub.

Hecky haters just stfu for a bit.
That team showed tons more bottle today than it has in a while.
Baldock and the much maligned Norwood probably influenced that more than the manager and coaches but they were all woking for Hecky today.
Much better. A smidge of luck with a softish pen but what a fantastic feeling for any true blade when Ollie netted it.
Gtfi!

Nope, his training didn’t get us promoted either. Him and his coaching team are just flukes at winning football matches
Not what I said, the shoutbox was littered with Hecky out after the equaliser, he got lucky today, hopefully we can build on it

What's the closest to safety points wise a newly promoted premier league manager has been?

Because while it's this small he won't be.

Back
Top Bottom