Head went yesterday

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Maybe an apology to the offended?........

One of the more spectacular introductions to the forum in recent years - welcome!

Only real way to achieve the hallowed “well known member” status is to put in the hard yards on the porcelain. Fine line between Shit posting and Shit and posting

ALL IT WERE GOOD NATURED BANTER IM ALL FOR IT BUT WILL THINK TWICE NEXT TIME. UTB

Got pissed boxing day and took headache tablets and red bull to level off thank you for your understanding 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

5 letter word,
Begins with 'S',
Ends with 'Y',
Doesnt rhyme with MEAT.

😂

I liked the bit about Ancestors and who their relations were.
All a bit silly really when if you could go back far enough you'd find were all related to each other anyway ..... :tumbleweed:

I made to many silly comments yesterday

I am back to normal now UTB
Now. About yoir plan to become well known and big in the area.
Keep going like this today and within weeks you'll be a great man on here. Guaranteed. 👀😁

I made to many silly comments yesterday

I am back to normal now UTB

You came out of the trap a bit fast but.

Fucking hell, its just an online forum, part of the experience is to fuck up and have a rant, get slagged off but carry on, me I've had a few too many sherberts once upon a time and spouted off, sometimes I've had to apologise for shit I got wrong, but really do not take any other posters comments as serious, you'll get piss took if you deserve it, but after a while it's not something to apologise for..

Ffs, you've not been as bad as some that got promptly banned.. You didn't decend to racism or homophobia so you've nowt to apologise for except the personal insults.. There were a few fuck you's etc which aren't allowed..

But like I said some haven't a sense of humour and a lot on this forum are actual football fans, not football lads, and there's a difference.. I thought it funny and OK so you can tell what camp I've got my foot in..

Pasta man has been ranting to himself for two years now, I'm worried for his sanity tbh.. But it's a case of, let him go, it's what he wants to do, I don't have the heart to post on that thread anymore in case somebody took it the wrong way. But I worry about him... He still can't spell "Chao" properly..

You came out of the trap a bit fast but.

Fucking hell, its just an online forum, part of the experience is to fuck up and have a rant, get slagged off but carry on, me I've had a few too many sherberts once upon a time and spouted off, sometimes I've had to apologise for shit I got wrong, but really do not take any other posters comments as serious, you'll get piss took if you deserve it, but after a while it's not something to apologise for..

Ffs, you've not been as bad as some that got promptly banned.. You didn't decend to racism or homophobia so you've nowt to apologise for except the personal insults.. There were a few fuck you's etc which aren't allowed..

But like I said some haven't a sense of humour and a lot on this forum are actual football fans, not football lads, and there's a difference.. I thought it funny and OK so you can tell what camp I've got my foot in..

Pasta man has been ranting to himself for two years now, I'm worried for his sanity tbh.. But it's a case of, let him go, it's what he wants to do, I don't have the heart to post on that thread anymore in case somebody took it the wrong way. But I worry about him... He still can't spell "Chao" properly..
👍👍LESSON LEARNT PAL. SPREAD WORD 👍👍

I liked the bit about Ancestors and who their relations were.
All a bit silly really when if you could go back far enough you'd find were all related to each other anyway ..... :tumbleweed:
Hope we arent all related, not being fussy or owt, and no offence, its just I haven't found any Jack Russell's in my family tree yet, hoping more a bit of royal blood, maybe a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel,,,

Back
Top Bottom