He can fuck off

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

After numerous times correcting my in-laws here in New York of 'I'ts ,Sheffield United not Sheffield',I then have to tell them there's another team in Sheffield.
I don't bother anymore!

I don't care one way or another, almost take it as a compliment suggesting there's only one relevant team in Sheffield.

But for those that do get bothered by it, I'm sure no amount of whinging on the internet is going to stop it from happening. I wouldn't worry yourselves about it, we already have plenty of worries without getting worked up about this!

But for those that do get bothered by it, I'm sure no amount of whinging on the internet is going to stop it from happening. I wouldn't worry yourselves about it, we already have plenty of worries without getting worked up about this!

Please don't underestimate the ability of a miserable old bastard, to get wound up by a multitude of things.

Things, United, are just the merest of minor irritations compared to wankville modern life.

Don't get me started....

Please don't underestimate the ability of a miserable old bastard, to get wound up by a multitude of things.

Things, United, are just the merest of minor irritations compared to wankville modern life.

Don't get me started....
I guess its fair enough if you enjoy finding things to get wound up about 😂

Let’s hope the “Sheffield” thing continues, because the only way it will change is if the pigs are in the same league as us….Sheffield it is then👍

Neil Warnock did it too, amongst his many other crimes. Yet there remains a sizeable portion of our fans who will still gladly wank him off, despite being a one-time success and a four-time failure.

To put a positive spin on it, whenever someone calls us 'Sheffield' on Twitter, they often get redirected to Sheffield FC, a club dear to my heart, thereby gaining them exposure.

Just come back from a holiday in Turkey. Went with another family who are Wednesday fans. Whenever any Turkish person asked where we were from they said “aah, Sheffield United”. My Owl mate would then try and explain who Sheffield Wednesday were, and was met with blank looks every time. It was very amusing.

Back
Top Bottom