He can fuck off

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Think I'm in the minority but this literally doesn't bother me at all.

Me too, as far as I'm concerned I take it as a compliment. Yes there's two teams in Sheffield but as far as I'm concerned we represent Sheffield in the PL, Wednesday in the lower leagues!

I see it as really lazy punditry.

We NEVER get called 'United' and rarely 'Sheff U'.

We are the ORIGINAL United (footy & cricket combined), but no fucker seems to understand that.

Where do all these twats think the word 'United' came from?
When we were formed. Manyoo were still ' 'Lancashire and Yorkshire Railwaymen'. Fair play that they changed that to be 'Newton Heath' but they didn't steal our 'United' until 1902.

I see it as really lazy punditry.

We NEVER get called 'United' and rarely 'Sheff U'.

We are the ORIGINAL United (footy & cricket combined), but no fucker seems to understand that.

Where do all these twats think the word 'United' came from?
When we were formed. Manyoo were still ' 'Lancashire and Yorkshire Railwaymen'. Fair play that they changed that to be 'Newton Heath' but they didn't steal our 'United' until 1902.
I still struggle to give a shit

Me too, as far as I'm concerned I take it as a compliment. Yes there's two teams in Sheffield but as far as I'm concerned we represent Sheffield in the PL, Wednesday in the lower leagues!
United in the prem, Sheffield fc in the lower leagues if you don't mind.

Listening to 5Live.

Don Hutchinson has just called us 'Sheffield'.

Loved him at the Lane and really sorry to see him go but he can fuck off now.

'Sheffield' FFS he played for us!

Bastard!
What did you love about him?

I was only quite young when we had him but honestly don't remember thinking much of him at all.

He was 'oright'.

I remember being in my early teens and idolising Fjortoft and Borbokis and Hutchison wasn't even close to either.

Think I'm in the minority but this literally doesn't bother me at all.
Im same, people automatically think of us when Sheffield are mentioned, such has been the insignificance of that lost the past 20 plus years

Plenty of people call Newcastle United Newcastle. I believe there is a Newcastle Town in the lower leagues but in the wider national game they aren't a factor. Bit like pigs and the premier league

I think he’s an angry man tonight is old coco. Finished his beef with me and now gunning for Don

In years gone by I used to get a bit irked when people just called us Sheffield but doesn't bother me any longer.

Unless it's Warnock. I think he does it on purpose.

Back
Top Bottom