Outgoing? Grbic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Two people have said it on here, thats the only place I've heard it
As much as it’s questionable with some of the more recent decisions Wilder is not daft, he knows Grbić is shite. The questionable thing is why he’s still starting. I can only think he’s fallen out with Wes because if all the keepers are off next season then at least Wes is the best of a bad bunch

As much as it’s questionable with some of the more recent decisions Wilder is not daft, he knows Grbić is shite. The questionable thing is why he’s still starting. I can only think he’s fallen out with Wes because if all the keepers are off next season then at least Wes is the best of a bad bunch
Presume it’s contractual. Has to be. Brought in as no 1 and has to be played if fit.

Tear up the contract if that’s the case, Grbic isn’t fulfilling his contract either.

And if he’s fallen out with Wes, then just play the U23, u21, u18 keeper instead

Presume it’s contractual. Has to be. Brought in as no 1 and has to be played if fit.

Tear up the contract if that’s the case, Grbic isn’t fulfilling his contract either.

And if he’s fallen out with Wes, then just play the U23, u21, u18 keeper instead
100%. If it’s contractual id be showing his legal team his highlight reel, surely that bypass any contractual agreement we’ve signed up to! 😂

Wes must be pissing himself watching garbage from the bench

PiF have ordered the Prince to sign and play him. FACT.

How is his head expanding on the bench at Arsenal?

Hopefully some side pay silly money for him so we get a transfer budget boost!
it isnt now but it was when he was 1st choice at arsenal a mid table premier club will be in for him maybe even leeds if they go up no way melier is a prem keeper

Grbic is challenged by non other than Robin Olsen on the performance-being-worse-than-expectation measure. Grbic is conceding a goal a game more than he should expect to. Burnley was (I think) the first time he did what was expected of him - PSxG for Burnley was 3.9.

Quite impressive for Forest, by the way, to have three of the worst 8 (worst 4 if you exclude anyone making fewer than 5 appearances) on the post-shot expected goals against measure.

1713799677633.png

Ignore Remi Matthews on this as he only played 15 mins against Liverpool.

Separately, his heroics on Saturday put Muric clear at the top of that table.
1713800039719.png

Foderingham is right in the middle of the pack. He's done pretty much what was expected of him.
1713800115292.png

Back
Top Bottom