Outgoing? Grbic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

idleurchin

International Arm Stealer
Reaction score
Anyone else heard that it's likely we're not keeping Grbic for next season?

Just had a message from a mate. Far as I know he's not ITK but I have asked him for more info.

Anyone else heard that it's likely we're not keeping Grbic for next season?

Just had a message from a mate. Far as I know he's not ITK but I have asked him for more info.
Saw a post about it, wait, no, that's your post . This one. Apparently he's leaving but no actual source just gossip.

I wouldn't be surprised if the signing had been a favour for an agent, get him some exposure, PL games on his CV etc

I wouldn't be surprised if the signing had been a favour for an agent, get him some exposure, PL games on his CV etc
Exposure won't have done his future prospects any good.
Don't like being critical of players so quickly ,just doesn't look the part.
The last thing we want is to be on a players back especially a goalkeeper so early in a new season.George long got this treatment years ago after a few howlers! he had to go as pressure just got to him.
He's had a decent career since and showed he was a good keeper.
Hopefully Wilder won't have a decision to make on that one if the rumours are correct for the players sake and us as a club.

If we can offload him and get some money back its a good move.

It hasn't worked out and clearly he will go back to being a number 2 for a European club.

Whether or not we sell this bloke asap will be a litmus test of how committed is the club to tackling the glaring recruitment & retention mistakes since promotion.

Whether or not we sell this bloke asap will be a litmus test of how committed is the club to tackling the glaring recruitment & retention mistakes since promotion.
It's hard to sell crap. Especially as he will be on premier league level wages or top end championship ones

It's hard to sell crap. Especially as he will be on premier league level wages or top end championship ones
Hopefully like Olsen he won’t be here long enough to impact his reputation and others are willing to take the bet on it just being a bad fit for him here

what did we sign him for 2.5m ? so wont be a massive loss if we get rid although it would be interesting to know who scouted this guy hes useless

Ramsdale wasn't great at first but he did pull out the odd top save. Grbic I'm struggling.
i always liked ramsdale used to watch him at shirecliffe years ago and always rated him unfortunately hes become a bit of a billy big b******s now but still a very good keeper can see him ending up at palace fulham or brentford

i always liked ramsdale used to watch him at shirecliffe years ago and always rated him unfortunately hes become a bit of a billy big b******s now but still a very good keeper can see him ending up at palace fulham or brentford
How is his head expanding on the bench at Arsenal?

Hopefully some side pay silly money for him so we get a transfer budget boost!

He doesn't look as bad as ramsdale did and he ended up playing for England
I don’t agree with this. Ramsdale was poor in the first half of the season, but not as bad as this guy.

FWIW the stats bear this out. That season United’s actual goals conceded and xg were about the same (and Ramsdale was ever present). This guy is off the charts bad.

Back
Top Bottom