Outgoing? Grbic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

No. There are posters on here who have openly said they “hate” the guy along with a number of other players this season.
It is a totally irrational and damn right stupid thing to say about a human being who we do not know personally, do not have any insight to his life or signing etc.
It’s just a childish response based on people’s anger and inability to accept we were just not good enough as a whole.
Replace Grbic’s name with Souza, Brewster, Norwood, Lowe, etc etc this season and you have the same response from some.
Pathetic.
I hate conceding the record amount of goals of any team in the league,
Hate all involved
Some deserve a second chance
Some don't and should be shown the door
Also hate people defending a goalkeeper who clearly isn't at the level we need, hate that he would have been thousands of pounds to be absolutely useless, hate that those minutes could have been given to an academy keeper or someone who's wrists aren't made of chocolate.

Grbic was about on a par with Olsen who was bloody useless,however he may well be playing Champions league football next season,so it begs the question was it them that were woeful or our defenders or even worse both of them ?

Hate all involved
Also hate people defending a goalkeeper who clearly isn't at the level we need, hate that he would have been thousands of pounds to be absolutely useless, hate that those minutes could have been given to an academy keeper or someone who's wrists aren't made of chocolate.
Not defending him at all.
Very very poor keeper. But not hate worthy.
You obviously have no idea of the meaning of the word “hate” and not enough intelligence to find the correct word.

As someone has stated above, I don't get the hate comment. No one hates the lad. Everyone just thinks he is a total buffoon between the sticks and a really poor keeper. He shouldn't play again for us, ever. That said, I wish him well when he buggers off to be a piss poor keeper for someone else.

Hate = intense dislike of if you want to be pedantic.
And I can tell you I passionately and intensely dislike grbic for his terrible performances and no making me have to suffer a message from a halfwit like yourself.

Reactions: SWB
As someone has stated above, I don't get the hate comment. No one hates the lad. Everyone just thinks he is a total buffoon between the sticks and a really poor keeper. He shouldn't play again for us, ever. That said, I wish him well when he buggers off to be a piss poor keeper for someone else.
For some reason he doesn’t cut a very sympathetic figure.

Just seems to look completely bemused all the time.

Hate = intense dislike of if you want to be pedantic.
And I can tell you I passionately and intensely dislike grbic for his terrible performances and no making me have to suffer a message from a halfwit like yourself.
Oh and here comes the personal abuse 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤷🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

91stMinute and Whoateallthepies.......... definitely a married couple!!

Grbic was about on a par with Olsen who was bloody useless,however he may well be playing Champions league football next season,so it begs the question was it them that were woeful or our defenders or even worse both of them ?
Genuinely that’s the problem right there, if he had a champions league quality 10 players in front of him the odd mistake here or there wouldn’t matter too much but when you have a Championship defence with a poor keeper any mistake gets punished. He is no where near good enough for English professional football and should be gone imo

I don't hate him as a person I don't know him I hate him as a keeper..... Stop getting so offended soon we won't be able to say or do anything & I definitely HATE that.

I don’t hate Grbic, I just think he’s rancidly bad and find it cathartic to articulate just how horrific he was for us.

I hate Vini Souza and Anel, they’ve shown who they are amidst our club being an international laughing stock and slowly dragged through the mud. Toxic egos whilst being two of the biggest reasons for the 104 goals.

You’d think it might teach them to be humble but nah, totally toxic, weak, self centred and cowardly.

Pair of cunts

I don’t hate Grbic, I just think he’s rancidly bad and find it cathartic to articulate just how horrific he was for us.

I hate Vini Souza and Anel, they’ve shown who they are amidst our club being an international laughing stock and slowly dragged through the mud. Toxic egos whilst being two of the biggest reasons for the 104 goals.

You’d think it might teach them to be humble but nah, totally toxic, weak, self centred and cowardly.

Pair of cunts
Let's hope prospective buyers don't feel the same way, or even close or they'll be dragging themselves thru Oxford, Portsmouth, Derby and Piggie mud next season 😉

If you’re going to ‘hate’ someone then hate the people who scouted and then signed him. I can’t believe that anyone with any knowledge of goalkeeping would have seen him play and recommended him to a Premier League club

Genuine question, between Grbic and Olson who do you guys think was worse for us, I think they have played roughly the same amount of games for us.

Grbic who played in a higher league but conceded more goals, behind the worst backline performance we've had in the last 10+ years.

Or Olson who played in a lower league, behind a slightly better defence but actually managed to keep 1 clean sheet.

Personally would say Grbic just for the high scorelines but Olson was not much better.

Genuine question, between Grbic and Olson who do you guys think was worse for us, I think they have played roughly the same amount of games for us.

Grbic who played in a higher league but conceded more goals, behind the worst backline performance we've had in the last 10+ years.

Or Olson who played in a lower league, behind a slightly better defence but actually managed to keep 1 clean sheet.

Personally would say Grbic just for the high scorelines but Olson was not much better.

Gribic’s confidence is shot, I actually feel for him. Olson didn’t give a fuck about us, and his performances felt like someone who felt we were beneath him. So Olson.

Hate all involved
I wouldn’t have played any of the academy keepers, would have been career wrecking for them. We knackered George Long’s confidence early doors.

I’d have expected a professional football club, with a professional scouting set up, to be able to do their job and identity a half decent keeper who was affordable. Instead we got Grbic

Do the defenders physically force the keeper to stand still and watch the ball go over his head in to the back of the net? Or stand still as shots barely a few feet away from him sail right past? You can count on one hand the number of saves he made in his brief United career and still have 2 fingers left to show him what you really think

Look, I get it that we may say his confidence is now shot….but his very first warm up it was very clear he lacked basics, was statuesque and about to fail big time. So nowt to do with confidence.
Worst keeper I’ve ever seen.

Hopefully those responsible are no longer employed by the club. Someone that bad for that fee should be a sackable offence.
I just hope we can bin him somewhere, anywhere. Because I’d be very surprised if there’s another club that can afford him who will be prepared to take him permanent.
Best we can hope is a loan and wage contribution to be their training keeper til his contract runs out IMHO.
Failing that we may as well use him for striker training, the amount he ships will do wonders for the strikers confidence even if it does make it too easy to score against the real world

Look, I get it that we may say his confidence is now shot….but his very first warm up it was very clear he lacked basics, was statuesque and about to fail big time. So nowt to do with confidence.
Worst keeper I’ve ever seen.

Hopefully those responsible are no longer employed by the club. Someone that bad for that fee should be a sackable offence.
I just hope we can bin him somewhere, anywhere. Because I’d be very surprised if there’s another club that can afford him who will be prepared to take him permanent.
Best we can hope is a loan and wage contribution to be their training keeper til his contract runs out IMHO.
Failing that we may as well use him for striker training, the amount he ships will do wonders for the strikers confidence even if it does make it too easy to score against the real world
Could he play striker?

Could he play striker?

Personally wouldn’t let him anywhere near a football pitch. Completely useless as far as I am concerned.
How he blagged a job getting paid to play is feckin impressive to be fair. Makes me wonder if he’s not the son of a gangster or tycoon and where he is based on some form of bribery.
The football version of Lance Stroll

Personally wouldn’t let him anywhere near a football pitch. Completely useless as far as I am concerned.
How he blagged a job getting paid to play is feckin impressive to be fair. Makes me wonder if he’s not the son of a gangster or tycoon and where he is based on some form of bribery.
The football version of Lance Stroll
That’s unfair on Lance - he won 3 race series before getting to F1. His dad had kept him in a seat, but he had some level of skill and ability to get there in the first place. Grbic is more like Mazepin than Stroll

Back
Top Bottom