Grbic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He’s very good at kicking the ball out to his right, straight into touch. I can’t recall a single kick that went to the centre or middle today.
Oh and he never handles the ball cleanly. Definitely not an upgrade on Wes. Same strengths and same weaknesses.

Btw when Sinclair was announcing the line ups, did anyone else notice him say ‘number 1 Wes Foderingham, number 17 Wes Foderingham’ without missing a beat 😂

I dont think he’s as bad as Olsen, Simmo or Long, i think he is more on a par with Bunn and Howard.

I think Wes is comfortably better and I would be content with him being number one in the Championship ..but CW has fallen out with him so he’s off at the end of the season.

Grbic is okay with anything within his standing reach, see the excellent Reaction save first half… but he has no athletic or gymnastic ability so anything out side his standing reach and on target is a goal.

If we go into next season with him as GK then we're fucked. Wes played a key role in tight games last season and i don't see this guy being anywhere close to Wes' level.

Another Wilder masterstroke....

This, playing Bogle, keeping using Trusty, Norwood and Souza - tell me all i need to know about Wilder....

I kind of agree.

He was quite good coming out off his line first half too.

But he never seems to get near anything. At 6’5” you expect him to make the goal look small.

He’s either been very unlucky or has the worst positioning sense.
All three goals today were goals id expect any keeper to not save. They were well struck and in the corners.

He is absolutely dreadful. Dreadful. Whoever decided to sign him obviously never actually watched him play. He cannot get down and his reactions are non existent. He is even worse than Robin Olsen and Lee Baxter. He must be moved on asap.
Mitchell's final piece of Wank scouting before phucing off Thanks

Granted he saved the ones straight at him, but he made a meal out of a few of those even.

Did he? Granted, from the Kop it isn’t easy to see the detail down the far end but they all seemed quite straightforward to me. The save he made on to the post in the first half was very good.

Did he? Granted, from the Kop it isn’t easy to see the detail down the far end but they all seemed quite straightforward to me. The save he made on to the post in the first half was very good.

There was nothing that he dealt with that gave me any sort of issues from watching in the Westfield. Apart from that one in the first half where he tipped it onto the post, any efforts Fulham had were either unstoppable, or routine efforts that were dealt with routinely

When that player was in front of him when he was talking a goal kick , he should have just ploughed into him or just booted the ball at him , the ref would have blown as the player was moving every time he tried to kick , hopefully it would have hit the player in the bollocks !

He needs to be more forceful for me and he doesn’t get down quickly enough when he dives !

Wes is not the answer. Grbic is better even if he hasn’t shown loads.

Wes with the ball at his feet made me lose confidence least I don’t have that now.

I just want to see a steady improvement from him between now and the end of the season and that's what we seem to be getting

He had no chance of getting a hand on any of the goals...... because his positioning is absolutely terrible!

So far my verdict is a downgrade on Wes.
Not sure he could do anything with goals 1 and 3, but he should have saved the 2nd for sure, its not a particularly fast shot and its a long way out but he's miles away from it.

Agree downgrade on Wes, who apart from a few high profile mistakes this season has been a good keeper for us

A big issue with football fans in general is a total lack of understanding of the goalkeeper position.

Grbic is good. Will be by a mile the best in the championship next year.
Why??

Back
Top Bottom