Grbic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Worst keeper in Sheffield United's history. Certainly in our life times. No where near anything. Ever. Who chose to bring him in?

Just get rid of Wilder, if he doesn't walk, he's not a man. Disgusting if he doesn't resign, even May went in the end.... wtf
You didnt see Lee Baxter ,then ?

Worst keeper in Sheffield United's history. Certainly in our life times. No where near anything. Ever. Who chose to bring him in?

Just get rid of Wilder, if he doesn't walk, he's not a man. Disgusting if he doesn't resign, even May went in the end.... wtf
You have seen the defence in front of him right? Fodders had the same issue.

Oblak would suffer the same fate, Grbić should not be made the scape goat, this is a team failure

Has he conceded less than 4 yet?

Robin Olsen. Nothing more to add.

I have seen a miracle - He just made a save !! From Jesus - that is almost biblical -Jesus saves ! Or maybe that’s blasphemy?

Exactly, when you have thick as fuck defenders who give saka and martinelli acres of space, the keeper is fucked

Thick as fuck of Wilder to throw him in as soon as he did. Only do that if you are sure Wes had a move lined up.

Exactly, when you have thick as fuck defenders who give saka and martinelli acres of space, the keeper is fucked
I mean, he let the ball through his legs at the near post leading to Bogle's OG for the second, he jumped away from his near post for the third and flapped in the air rather then stretch for the fourth. Definitely not all his fault but he should have done better with 3 of the 4 goals

I mean, he let the ball through his legs at the near post leading to Bogle's OG for the second, he jumped away from his near post for the third and flapped in the air rather then stretch for the fourth. Definitely not all his fault but he should have done better with 3 of the 4 goals
Possibly, but the third did deflect in off rice and changed direction, 4th was always going in with a player of that quality 1 on 1. Luckily I haven’t seen the 5th or 6th 😂

Back
Top Bottom