Grbic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I need to look at the goals but he must have a save % of about 10%.

How thoroughly did we manage to scout him and who is having a say? What’s Matt Duke’s qualification to help pick a keeper for a top 20 club?

How thoroughly did we manage to scout him and who is having a say? What’s Matt Duke’s qualification to help pick a keeper for a top 20 club?
He was cheap, available and willing to move to us. Nothing else matters.

You would think even a fan put in goal for a laugh would accidentally save the odd shot. I can’t recall a worse keeper. Maybe Nicky Johns, one for the oldies?

The Prince's policy is 'He's cheap and he's got a pulse then sign him'.

I don't know how people can watch that shitshow and choose to single out the keeper. Every single player in front of him failed to do their job.
I'm not a believer in xg over the evidence of my own eyes. Last night Arsenal's was apparently 2.47, when it was as brutal a bumming as I have ever witnessed. For me only the Bogle own goal he may have prevented, he could have possibly cut out the initial cross.
3 league games
13 shots against
9 goals
5 saves

Expected goals 4.3

That's small sample size, but it's appalling.
I know these aren't your stats but how can 9 + 5 = 13?

I don't know how people can watch that shitshow and choose to single out the keeper. Every single player in front of him failed to do their job.
I'm not a believer in xg over the evidence of my own eyes. Last night Arsenal's was apparently 2.47, when it was as brutal a bumming as I have ever witnessed. For me only the Bogle own goal he may have prevented, he could have possibly cut out the initial cross.

I know these aren't your stats but how can 9 + 5 = 13?
One of the goals is an OG, hence no shot.

I really don’t want to see it again but he let Ben bleeding White hit a ball across him into the bottom corner from distance. That was horrible keeping.

Basically his agent sent a highlight reel to the club and that he would be available for £ x. There is no way we saw him play live and thought he would be a good signing.

The comments on the view from were damning enough. One in particular sticks out though. " He never makes a save, every shot on target goes in."

One of the goals is an OG.

I really don’t want to see it again but he let Ben bleeding White hit a ball across him into the bottom corner from distance. That was horrible keeping.
Just shows I'll never understand statistics. I'm not saying he is good merely that on last night's performance he was about 8th worst by my reckoning. The White goal looked a terrific shot, but I was doing the ironing by that point.

About the same qualifications as Arsene Wenger had. Wouldn’t know a keeper if a 6foot bloke wearing goalie gloves, a green jersey with 1 on the back and shouting “keeper” dropped on him.

And this is another player we have paid several million for. I'd have rather played Davies. I'd have rather played Amissah.

More wastage of precious money that we have wasted to add to the £100m over the past 3-5 years.

He reminds of the time we had to put my dad in goal for our 6-a-side team as our goalie quit halfway through the season.

My dad was near 60 at the time with a dodgy hip.

As you can imagine we conceded 20+ on numerous occasions.

Yes the defence is shit in front of him, I’ve been saying this for ages, but at the moment I would stick my neck out and say he’s worse than Wes.

Wes had faults yes but he also stopped a lot of shots. In some of those earlier games he stopped it being 6/7 goals, and was wrongfully scapegoated imo.

We need a whole new defence, the keeper has never been an issue.

Robbo tries hard but is severely lacking, Trusty is shot of confidence and can’t seem to do the basics and Anel is like a sulky kid.

When Baldock came on he spent more time yelling at our defence than actually defending.

We can’t do the basics and against elite teams they’re going to naturally have a field day.

Can we judge him properly yet? He must be terrified before every game to think he is dependent on a completely disorganised defence in front of him.
He may turn out to be poor but would he be as bad if he had a decent defence in front of him?

Is he that cheap? and we are stuck with him long term. Our head of recruitment should view Roy’s posts - we knew he was crap prior to signing.
The lad always looks to be in a daze and certainly not ready for first team football….I’m always amazed when we play someone in goal who doesn’t look remotely like a Keeper - other than being 6ft plus….
Looks like another ‘Wilder special’ ….awfull signing IMO

I had it on good authority from a very close source (close to CWAK not me) that he wasn’t a Wilder signing, this was before he’d even made an appearance for us. I think he’s terrible regardless of how bad the defence in front of him is.
Good info, Prince keeps making United World signings over the managers head.
Verrips
Restos
Zivkovic
Oleson
Coulibaly
Traore
Larouci
Slimani
Uremovic
Grbic
Souza

Verrips
Restos
Zivkovic
Oleson
Coulibaly
Traore
Larouci
Slimani
Uremovic
Grbic
Souza
when I see people say we should sign more overseas players this list should haunt their every waking moment. What a pile of absolute nothingness

Hecky said himself he was more of a coach than a manager
Verrips
Restos
Zivkovic
Oleson
Coulibaly
Traore
Larouci
Slimani
Uremovic
Grbic
Souza

when I see people say we should sign more overseas players this list should haunt their every waking moment. What a pile of absolute nothingness
Ricky Holmes, Ryan Leonard, Lee Evans, Kean Bryan, Charlie Goode, Luke Thomas, Jack Rodwell, Ravel Morrison, Ethan Ampapoo....when I see people say we should sign more british players this list should haunt their every waking moment. What a pile of absolute nothingness.

Ricky Holmes, Ryan Leonard, Lee Evans, Kean Bryan, Charlie Goode, Luke Thomas, Jack Rodwell, Ravel Morrison, Ethan Ampapoo....when I see people say we should sign more british players this list should haunt their every waking moment. What a pile of absolute nothingness.

1711410218180.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom