Grbic

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ricky Holmes, Ryan Leonard, Lee Evans, Kean Bryan, Charlie Goode, Luke Thomas, Jack Rodwell, Ravel Morrison, Ethan Ampapoo....when I see people say we should sign more british players this list should haunt their every waking moment. What a pile of absolute nothingness.
All of those probably cost less combined that Souza cost us

All of those probably cost less combined that Souza cost us
That isn't the point you were making, you were referring to their qualities as a footballer, or lack thereof. When all is said and done, if your scouting is poor, it doesn't matter whether the players they choose are British or non-British, they're generally gonna be shite.

He was a stupid signing, let's just hope we're all missing something.

It’s baffling that a big club can get a transfer SO wrong.

You Would assume for a club like us that any player who atletico Madrid had actually chosen to pay money for would, worst case, be solid for us.

It happens a lot, not just this chap, but it’s amazing to me how the top boys can get it SO wrong, how??

Not convinced. Certainly no upgrade on Wes for distribution, saves and crosses. Only advantage I can see is he knows how to sweep from his box.

He was not to blame for any of their goals today and made a superb save in the first half as others have said.
I kind of agree.

He was quite good coming out off his line first half too.

But he never seems to get near anything. At 6’5” you expect him to make the goal look small.

He’s either been very unlucky or has the worst positioning sense.

He’s not a poor keeper, happy to have him as a back up next season. But Christ we need better cus he just doesn’t come off his line.

Johansen should be the first signing of the summer

He’s not a poor keeper, happy to have him as a back up next season. But Christ we need better cus he just doesn’t come off his line.

When did we last have a keeper that commanded his box? It must be part of the defence coaching instructions to stay on your line at all times. Problem is Grbic looks like a bombscare every time the ball goes anywhere near him. I'd personally rather have Wes back.

My issue with him is he looks decent collects it well wants to play out. But then every semi decent shot goes in. A lot of the goals aren’t his fault but after a while you have to wonder.

They had 9 shots on target and scored 3. Which of the goals would you expect him to save?

He made a very good save in the first half. That hasn’t been mentioned.
Haven't seen the goals back yet but I'm just not confident with him at all.

Couldn't have done anything about any of the goals today

Agree he’s not a poor keeper. He’s a terrible keeper

Back
Top Bottom