Give Tom Davies the captaincy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Might not be a bad shout next season when he’s fully back at it…
Especially if Egan is no longer with us

He was good as a youngster at Everton, but seems to have lost his way and how many appearances have we had from him this season.

If he has a good season next year, then maybe it's something to consider.

Tom Davies to nullify his old Everton mate Ross Barkley tomorrow.

Wouldn't be totally against it, which is damning given games played.

Think this all just highlights our major problems on field, a total lack of leaders.

Tom Davies who kicked the floor instead of the ball and was out for months?

Not sure who should be captain, but Anel is the last player who should be imo. I never see him saying anything to anyone
Does he even talk/lead/organise?

Is he captain to add value on his head? Very odd from wilder when he knows other players better aswell. (Robinson/Baldock/Mcburnie etc)

He certainly NOT shit. I'd say a great signing for Championship. Give the lad a chance FFS.
Could be the best player in the world but if he can’t get fit enough to play then the captain is no use sitting in the physios room

Needs time and games for us to see how he leads

He hasn't been fit enough to start a game for us yet has he?
So Davies could be a non-playing captain like Billy Sharp but without the passion for the club and the high standards in training. Cracking idea!

He is shit, injury prone and on stupid wages I imagine and should not be with us in the Championship on those kind of wages. Especially when Brooks, Arblaster and Hamer will play ahead of him
But aside from that he's top drawer!

Back
Top Bottom