Getting behind the new manager

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If Abdullah appoints a decent manager, I'll support him. (The manager, not Abdullah.. I will never support him!) If he appoints a manager who has got sacked from every job he's had, I won't support him.

You're all acting like a 6 year old who's just been introduced to their new stepdad

I wouldn't have got rid of Wilder, nor would I have walked if I was in Wilders shoes and we still don't really know whats happened from either side. But that's life and you're already writing off or refusing to get behind a management and/or team that, very likely, have had nothing to do with the situation.

It’s just a shame that Craig Shakespeare can’t be allowed to manage Leicester for a game today, it could be a contender for the most nondescript managers ever to manage a PL game.

To be honest, any manager is going to have a lot to live up to, so I will support him, unless the Gary Monk rumours are true. My son and I will both be wearing "Abdullah Out" t shirts for the first match. He is very proud to have designed his first T-shirt!

I really don’t think that people are not behind the team. We are allowed to be devastated and angry about this decision but still be behind Heckingbottom and whoever eventually takes over permanently. That won’t stop me (and presumably others) from still thinking it was a stupid and awful decision to part company with Wilder.

Look I'm not saying we can't be devastated or upset. But looking at the reaction from some of our fanbase it's gone beyond that. And that isn't acceptable.

Something fairly dramatic must have happened behind the scenes within the last few days for HRH, who has publicly backed CW on many occasions. (And who receive criticism from some quarters for that) to have gone down this road.

We need to remain calm or if the infighting continues then we are heading down a very shaky road indeed.

To be honest, any manager is going to have a lot to live up to, so I will support him, unless the Gary Monk rumours are true. My son and I will both be wearing "Abdullah Out" t shirts for the first match. He is very proud to have designed his first T-shirt!

This post sums up the pathetic stuff on here recently.

They'll have to earn it just like Wilder. Don't remember many "hes one of our owns" after four games. Fans have every right to vent their feelings.

Maybe the Prince has bigger plans that the average Sheffield simpleton doesn't understand or cannot comprehend due to his small mind and simple mentality

Details? Why hasn't he implemented them already?

Love the club, will support the manager and players if they put the work in, but I don’t particularly like or trust the owner. If he can let a living legend go in this manner, I worry what else he’s capable of in terms of the players, the ground, and the very future and identity of our club. UTB
The problem being we don’t know “what the manner” was.

Has Abdullah made a statement yet, or is he hiding behind poor Bettis. I felt really sorry for him after watching his interview. He couldn't look at the camera, and looked very uncomfortable. It can't be nice being told to go on camera and tell loads of lies.

If Abdullah appoints a decent manager, I'll support him. (The manager, not Abdullah.. I will never support him!) If he appoints a manager who has got sacked from every job he's had, I won't support him.
I bet you supported him giving wilder 100m£ did you?

To be honest I don't want to support a new manager.

They can all fuck off as far as I'm concerned.

Hope we lose 12-0 today in the most embarrassing Premier League defeat of all time.

Oh my God.

Looking at this performance, who will want the job?

Seriously who decent will want to take this on?

(yeah, ok, I would take it)

Just because you aren't that bothered. Let people be gutted it just shows how much they care.

We're all gutted, we were all there, we all know what Wilder did, is to us.

But open your mind to the possibility that Wilder is as equally to blame for his exit.

What if he said I'm leaving unless we sign Harry Kane? Would you back his exit in that situation, because, since we know fuck all, that's as likely as anything.

There’s nothing we can do to change what’s gone off but the players have also played their part in the success over the last 5 years and they deserve our respect as much as Wilder.

It has been a shit season but players like Basham, Egan, JOC, Fleck, Sharp etc have been superb servants to the club and they deserve to have the fans behind them. It’s not their fault what’s gone off behind the scenes. Yes they may have underperformed at points this season but if people can forgive Wilder for this season then I’m pretty sure we can get behind the players too.

Unless I see this group of players start to jack it in, I will support them.

Well it would appear it has been jacked in

Details? Why hasn't he implemented them already?

Who knows
Maybe one of his more substantial family members has been asked to invest

The other family member as a major investor wants things done in a certain way

Maybe, Wilder doesn't agree with the new methods, a DOF being one stumbling block

Maybe the Prince has bigger plans that the average Sheffield simpleton doesn't understand or cannot comprehend due to his small mind and simple mentality
I think the Prince needs to come out this week and tell the fans what's gone on, not in a statement but in a interview where questions can be asked.

I'm a time served clapper but this twat can do one for me.

His cowardly cheating team showed his metal of their management team, last season.
Wasn't it one of their players who rose like Lazarus, to confront Chris who called out his diving?

Betis and the Prince can do one too.
Im with you on that one

Never been a jeerleader where the Blades are concerned and no plans to start now. Our history is littered with decisions that still baffle me today but nothing gets in the way of my loyalty to this club.

Back
Top Bottom