Match Thread Fulham v. Sheffield United - 20th December 2021

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FULH
FULH
FULH

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1639926406258.png v. 1639926412577.png
Championship Week 22 - Monday 20th December 2021 - 19:45 - Craven Cottage

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - https://www.s24su.com/forum/match-day/match/fulham-vs-sheffield-united.574/

Officials:

Referee:
James Linington
Assistant Referee: Ian Cooper
Assistant Referee: Lee Venamore
Fourth Official: John Busby

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

View attachment 125482

📺
Live TV Coverage
:

Screenshot 2021-12-19 at 15.09.28.png

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

I don't see us getting anything from tonites game.. Jack fuckin Robinson lord give me strength & why no moose??

I don't see us getting anything from tonites game.. Jack fuckin Robinson lord give me strength & why no moose??
Ben Davies- out for personal reasons, Robinson will do OK tonight, no Moose because he prefers eating to football, he's passionate about food, not so partial to running and stuff.

Thankfully McB out for Covid reasons- hopefully thats the last time we think he might be picked.

1-0 Blades with a bit o luck.

Noticed that Didsy, McBurnie and Davies werent in the training video last Thursday

Mitrovic 2 headers on target with sky bet..

Banker now 😂😂😂

Ben Davies- out for personal reasons, Robinson will do OK tonight, no Moose because he prefers eating to football, he's passionate about food, not so partial to running and stuff.

Thankfully McB out for Covid reasons- hopefully thats the last time we think he might be picked.

1-0 Blades with a bit o luck.
Load of bollox about moose, the guy is fit and wanting to play an all this crap about his eating (weight) is exactly that a load of crap. The kid is fully fit and looking as trim as anybody I've seen.

McBurnie is really starting to piss me off with the amount of absence. Must have isolated at least 6 times through out all this.
Just doesn’t put his job first in my opinion.
Yeah my thoughts also, the quicker we can get the waste of space out of the club the better.
Oh and bleeding Moose also.

If only there was a thread dedicated to the match…

Load of bollox about moose, the guy is fit and wanting to play an all this crap about his eating (weight) is exactly that a load of crap. The kid is fully fit and looking as trim as anybody I've seen.
Your delusional- the kid ain't nowhere near fit- he's fat. If he was fit he'd be playing. He can't finish 45 mins never mind 90. The only thing he finishes on a regularly basis is double chips, large cod and a battered sausage.

For a pro footballer never to have played 90 minutes- only 1 club could be unlucky enough to have signed him and thats 'The Blades'

Davies out for personal reasons. Hope it's not bad but he has a habit of playing 2 or 3 then missing 1 or 2. Robinson v Mitrovic could be interesting.

Thanks for the info moose

Your delusional- the kid ain't nowhere near fit- he's fat. If he was fit he'd be playing. He can't finish 45 mins never mind 90. The only thing he finishes on a regularly basis is double chips, large cod and a battered sausage.

For a pro footballer never to have played 90 minutes- only 1 club could be unlucky enough to have signed him and thats 'The Blades'
Stop talking bollox pal. I had a good long chat with him Saturday, he's fully fit desperate to play and genuine nice kid and not an ounce of fat on him. So unless u know him personally I'd stop talking shit and making things up.

Back
Top Bottom