Forest deducted four points

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Possible FFP fiddle by Fulham here?
Screenshot_20240406-115415_OneDrive.jpg
I mean maybe but then again nobody made them a) Have a wage bill of £90m+ in the 2nd tier and b) Sell nobody of note post Relegation!! Bit speculative in some ways?

(Seemed to attribute £15.7m in exceptional Covid costs to delays to the Riverside stand, across 2021-22 mainly and to an extent 2022-23).

Seen calculations that they are just about compliant with, £15-16m over to last year without.

Forrest fans crying on Twitter that the PL wants them relegated.
That pathetic points punishment suggests the exact opposite.

And if wilder gets a fine for moaning about an official eating in front of him, then what is the punishment for the official club feed openly calling officials cheats?

As it’s them £4.50

That’s a bold move. Outright accusing an official of cheating.

I think they’re going to need some very strong evidence to back that up.

It’s challenge. To see how big the PL’s balls are.

It’s challenge. To see how big the PL’s balls are.

It’s got to be a very big fine at the very least. Football clubs can’t be publicly accusing officials of cheating without the evidence to back it up.

It’s got to be a very big fine at the very least. Football clubs can’t be publicly accusing officials of cheating without the evidence to back it up.
They will put it down to a rouge employee and sack their head of social media.

Having said that I wouldn't be surprised of its down to their owner who is used to getting his own way.

Having said that I wouldn't be surprised of its down to their owner who is used to getting his own way.
Thought Cooper had left them? 😉

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240421-175321.png
    Screenshot_20240421-175321.png
    842 KB · Views: 29

Olympiakos are renowned in Greece for "alleged" corruption. Their owner has been in court several times, but none of the prosecutions was made to stick. This situreeks of pot,kettle, black.

Forrest fans crying on Twitter that the PL wants them relegated.
That pathetic points punishment suggests the exact opposite.

And if wilder gets a fine for moaning about an official eating in front of him, then what is the punishment for the official club feed openly calling officials cheats?

As it’s them £4.50
more points deducted?

Embarrassed as you can imagine. As I think most forest fans are.

Shouldve had at least one penalty but assuming we got all three, we would've probably missed 2 anyway. We haven't exactly had 3 legitimate goals ruled out have we.

Strangely seen more talk about corruption than ever this season. From all over, not just with us. Don't like it.

My conspiracy theory is that those is the "gross misconduct" that will be used to fire the chief operating officer and ind doing so trying to put the season ticket hike squarely at his door.

I didn't hear any of the canine shagging wankers crying after Huddersfield had two stonewall penalties turned down in the playoff final. Look at how those decisions effected both clubs.

I really hope we relegate them in the last game.

Embarrassed as you can imagine. As I think most forest fans are.

Shouldve had at least one penalty but assuming we got all three, we would've probably missed 2 anyway. We haven't exactly had 3 legitimate goals ruled out have we.

Strangely seen more talk about corruption than ever this season. From all over, not just with us. Don't like it.

My conspiracy theory is that those is the "gross misconduct" that will be used to fire the chief operating officer and ind doing so trying to put the season ticket hike squarely at his door.
Missing out on penalty's pales into insignificance when compared to the destruction of community's caused by the scabs

Back
Top Bottom