For the person..

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

lets hope it was the beer talking and not the actual person - still a shame though.

It was someone in the lower echelons of H block - but then H block today and G block for that matter were filled with the usual incumbents who comes out when there are loads of visiting fans - just makes me wonder where they sit normally? Probably the same that started the fights at Wembley last April.

what a shame.

UTB

lets hope it was the beer talking and not the actual person - still a shame though.

It was someone in the lower echelons of H block - but then H block today and G block for that matter were filled with the usual incumbents who comes out when there are loads of visiting fans - just makes me wonder where they sit normally? Probably the same that started the fights at Wembley last April.

what a shame.

UTB
Was it Bert?

a virtual penny for your thoughts on who they are..............

UTB
Just kidding mate,i don't see anybody as one of those on here,but i do agree that the person,or should i say twat that said it is certainly a full weight prick.

Prob the same people who was singing cheds name, near block A. Lasted all of 30secs, don't worry I'm not wanting to start a thread cos it's clearly run it's course an is now very boring. Sing for the lads no one else.

Who shouted "all blades aren't we" during the minutes silence

Your a prick.

My sentiments exactly. Last block of H and behind row Q from my perspective.

30-minutes with some lads from the Yorkshire Regiment would likely be enough to 're-educate' the cock.

Who shouted "all blades aren't we" during the minutes silence

Your a prick.

Here we go....another needless dig at the fans. The silence was impeccably observed by 99.9% of fans so why post this shite because of 1 fan?

It isn't a dig at the fans. It is a dig at one idiot.

Just because "we're all Blades" doesn't mean morons are beyond reproach.

I was proud of the way the silence was observed. It should be acknowledged rather than commenting on one fan out of nearly 25,000.

Some on here just love knocking the fans.

I was proud of the way the silence was observed. It should be acknowledged rather than commenting on one fan out of nearly 25,000.

Some on here just love knocking the fans idiots amongst our fan base

Corrected that for you.

Next time anyone wants to post, shall I get them to run it by you?

Eh? Someone posted a view. I posted a different one. Isn't that what a forum is for?

Accusing people of posting "shite" - that fit your definition of respectful debate?

Not my bag I know but I'm interested why we should praise people for behaving as expected? Well done 99% of you did as expected. The 1% should be pointed out because it is their behaviour that is wrong.

Not my bag I know but I'm interested why we should praise people for behaving as expected? Well done 99% of you did as expected. The 1% should be pointed out because it is their behaviour that is wrong.

Fair enough. It was far less than 1% though. Personally I didn't hear anything and the opening post only refers to one person.

I agree observing the silence should be a given. I just think if you get 25,000 people together in any environment - never mind a highly charged football match when many have been drinking - it's still good going to see it so impeccably observed.

Was far less than 1%. But you get my point.

Whoever it was, was probably an ultra part timer anyway who hasnt been there in years, bar Charlton most likely, and got a bit exited on his return to BDTBL

Here we go....another needless dig at the fans. The silence was impeccably observed by 99.9% of fans so why post this shite because of 1 fan?

Indeed, quite bizarre - Impeccably means "without flaw or faultless", so it wasn't impeccably observed - just another bit of shite to add to the post.

UTB

Indeed, quite bizarre - Impeccably means "without flaw or faultless", so it wasn't impeccably observed - just another bit of shite to add to the post.

UTB

I know what impeccably means. I said impeccably observed by 99.9% of the fans - which it was. Suddenly your post doesn't seem so clever does it? Never mind.

I accept my post could have been expressed in a better way. In no way was I condoning the behaviour of the person who shouted during the silence. I am a big supporter of remembrance day and of our service men and women in general. Personally I found yesterday's silence very moving. It's just there seems to be a post on here having a go at the fans after every match - often blowing out of all proportion the actions of a very small minority. That is what my post was aimed at.

Move-On-Know-when-to-Quit.jpg

I know what impeccably means. I said impeccably observed by 99.9% of the fans - which it was. Suddenly your post doesn't seem so clever does it? Never mind.

I accept my post could have been expressed in a better way. In no way was I condoning the behaviour of the person who shouted during the silence. I am a big supporter of remembrance day and of our service men and women in general. Personally I found yesterday's silence very moving. It's just there seems to be a post on here having a go at the fans after every match - often blowing out of all proportion the actions of a very small minority. That is what my post was aimed at.

Just pointing out what impeccable actually is which is not 99.9% - the real clever bit is it was 0.004% (approximately) of the crowd.

Thanks johndenver for saying move on, but the post did ask a question.

UTB

Anyone else see the arguement between the drunken idiot singing the Ched Evans song, for about 5 minutes and the guy that disagreed with him singing it? On the Kop.

Was it Bert?

Yes it was Bert, then he ran round to the back of the Kop to sing about Ched Evans. After the game he was the one who started all the fighting outside the Cricketers.
Oh yes, and before the match he spotted that bloke in the green wig on Bramall Lane who collects for charity, so he ran over and kicked him in the bollocks.

Yes it was Bert, then he ran round to the back of the Kop to sing about Ched Evans. After the game he was the one who started all the fighting outside the Cricketers.
Oh yes, and before the match he spotted that bloke in the green wig on Bramall Lane who collects for charity, so he ran over and kicked him in the bollocks.

Forum footy next week then?

Back
Top Bottom