Do you drive a red Citroen C1, reg ending in WXW?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back in the dark ages I put a handmade "Edwards for England" banner in the back window of my Dad's car and he got egged in Leeds and blamed me.

I suggest taking a walk in Levenshulme. I sold my old car to a mate who lives there, and it's still got a Blades sticker on it that he never removed
Was that a small, red, embarrassing, French city car?

Were you driving through a small West Midlands town this afternoon?
Do you have a Blades sticker in your rear windscreen?

If so, I was driving behind you. Tried to get your attention.

Started singing "Shoreham boys, we are here!" at you, but don't think you'll have heard.

In fact, come to think of it, I'm probably coming across as a bit of a weirdo and you probably won't reply to this thread anyway.

Still, nice to see a fellow Blade. We're all weirdos aren't we?

Bye.

Sorry if I ignored you. Had just done a bank job and needed to be somewhere else in a hurry. On the bright side I can now afford to treat you to a Costas and even throw in a slab of coffee and walnut to make up for it.

Sorry if I ignored you. Had just done a bank job and needed to be somewhere else in a hurry. On the bright side I can now afford to treat you to a Costas and even throw in a slab of coffee and walnut to make up for it.
That'll use that cash up then..

Nope not me.

I was walking around Wickersley today with a reyt grimace on mi face due to wearing a fkin catheter☹️

Im looking like a reyt miserable bastard atm and it’s fkin me up big time 😡
I was driving through Wickersley today and I didn't see you….

Wasn't me either Kozzy, it's a bit hard for the ISS to get that low, although I am covering the outside of it in Blades stickers. I'll wave to you next time we orbit pass over the UK, and pull the bog flush so the contents land in a certain area of S6. Bye for now, sunset approaching.

Wasn't me either Kozzy, it's a bit hard for the ISS to get that low, although I am covering the outside of it in Blades stickers. I'll wave to you next time we orbit pass over the UK, and pull the bog flush so the contents land in a certain area of S6. Bye for now, sunset approaching.
Can you see the Sty from there on a match day, given how big and massive their crowds are? Must be like the Great Wall of China.

Were you driving through a small West Midlands town this afternoon?
Do you have a Blades sticker in your rear windscreen?

If so, I was driving behind you. Tried to get your attention.

Started singing "Shoreham boys, we are here!" at you, but don't think you'll have heard.

In fact, come to think of it, I'm probably coming across as a bit of a weirdo and you probably won't reply to this thread anyway.

Still, nice to see a fellow Blade. We're all weirdos aren't we?

Bye.

U ok, hun?

Back
Top Bottom