Cowards list

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Unfair to call any of them who front up and get on the pitch cowards.
They know the team is shit, they know they are going to get hammered. They know they are going to very publicly humiliate themselves in front of 30,000 angry and disappointed people, and they are going to have to do it twice a week for the next 4 months, but they turn out and try to do the best they can.

If I was one of our back three, I think I'd drop a weight on my foot and try to give myself a Blighty.

Not that I think he’s putting his all into it, but Archer is a weird one. He and us find ourselves in a completely meaningless glorified loan deal at this point, neither party, including Villa too actually, are gaining anything from it. It was a stupid deal when it was first announced and it’s still a stupid deal at this moment in time. So I have a tiny bit of sympathy for him over the rest of the squad. A completely different situation to Anel and Wes who have been a disgrace representing the club in my opinion this season.
I think Villa have gained by helping them with FFP.

Out of interest, who was the player that Wilder alluded to in his pre or post-match interview that "said he didn't want a second relegation on hi CV, so he's gone"?

Sorry if this has been discussed on another thread.

utb

Not cowards just nowhere near good enough

Three I'd back to go over the top in the trenches - Jack, Baldock and Ozzy
Add McBurnie and Norwood to that list. It's a pity that one of those is made of biscuits and Peperami while the other is past his best and subsequently well out of his depth at the top level.

Players aren't good enough, simple as that, they are not cowards.

Only cowards at BDTBL are HRH for not giving this season a real go and backing Hecky, (the plan all along was obviously to go down with parachute dosh) and the other coward is Wilder for not taking any of the blame for woeful tactics in recent heavy defeats and instead calling out the players who again are just no-way near good enough...

The flip side to this, is where are the leaders on the pitch?
Saturday, we looked like a bunch of lost lambs. Anel is supposed to be captain, but standinh with dropped shoulders isn't the mark of a captain.
Where's the Chris Morgan characters? Nowhere.

I honestly don’t believe anyone is not putting in the effort or are cowards. But they are just not very good footballers at this standard it’s that simple. Some may label this inferior footballing ability as not putting in the effort but personally I don’t think that’s right.
When confidence is shattered players can look as though they aren't trying our lot are demoralised after the beatings we've had .Wilder has the task of finding the ones with mental strength to come through this and kick on next season with some editions obviously

Three I'd back to go over the top in the trenches - Jack, Baldock and Ozzy
What about Bash?
Even McBurnie has his moments.
If he was fit or even turned up for the battle.. he'd go to war for the cause too

Back
Top Bottom