Final points total. Nearest the bull.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We'll win 4 more games, draw 2 and lose 7. So that is 27 points.
Think we'll beat Burnley, Fulham, Forest and pinch another away win (Brentford or Everton).
Draw with Bournemouth and Wolves.....

We’re too shite defensively to ever even put a small run of results together. We’ll carry on the form since Wilders come in (8 points from 10 games).

You’ll be pretty much spot on with 24 points 👍

Current PPG under Wilder would put us around 24 for the season. Would hope we could do a bit better than that.

1707686180053.png

Reckon we'll get the average for the remainder to around 1PPG, so I'll go for 27.

Think we’ll finish above Burnley (by a few points) - maybe 24 for us 21 for them. Can’t see us catching Luton - who I also think will be relegated with us.

Five more wins and two draws which will give us 30 points.

Won't be enough but if the points deductions happen we could get a lucky.

Reactions: Dkc
Never believed we'd stop up at any point but despite our heavy beatings, it's a tad frustrating how many avoidable late goals we've conceded.

Hold on at Villa, draw with City and Spurs, and we'd at least feel we had a sniff.

I'm going 29.

I reckon 24 also. However as we'll probably be relegated early you never know if we'll give it by final 5 games or go for it.

Think we’ll beat Burnley, Forest, Fulham plus draw v Brighton, Spurs, Bournemouth….. so + 12 pts = 25 pts total.

Great result yesterday.
But after the euphoria and we've all come back to earth, how many points do you think we'll go down with?
I reckon 24.

What are your thoughts.
I'll go for 20 points and I'd be happy with that

It feels like something clicked on Saturday in terms of personnel and formation.

A bit of belief and we make it interesting.

It may all them come down to how heavily Forest and Everton are to get punished.

Hopefully heavily!

Never believed we'd stop up at any point but despite our heavy beatings, it's a tad frustrating how many avoidable late goals we've conceded.

Hold on at Villa, draw with City and Spurs, and we'd at least feel we had a sniff.

I'm going 29.
Add to that the disaster at home v Luton and that’s a 6 point reversal on them.

Can see us picking a few points up towards the end of the season- not enough to stay up or really be in the mix, but the pressure will be off and we’ll be playing sides who need points for Europe/staying up themselves and all the expectation will be on them. Still think we’ve a “shock” win in us against somebody totally unexpected as well. I’ll go 3 wins and 3 draws for 26.

Back
Top Bottom