How many points by the end of November?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That’s 5 points mate, unless you’ve got the scores the wrong way round?

Bournemouth home 0-1 suggests we’ll lose that one.
Ah, that's a BIG blunder on my part, I now can't go back and edit. I did get them the wrong way on both the Wolves & Bournemouth fixtures. I meant that we'd win both 2-0 & 1-0, not that we lose them. Hence, the points total.

I've got 9 points on my little prediction spreadsheet that I fill in whilst i'm supposed to be working!

I think we'll be able to grind out draws and the odd win here and there. You need a steady defence to do this though which is my concern after the first few games...

Tottenham (a) Loss
Newcastle (h) Loss
West Ham (a) Draw

Fulham (a) Win
Man Utd (h) Loss
Arsenal (a) Loss

Wolves (h) Loss
Brighton (a) Loss
Bournemouth (h) Draw

5 points

We'll be lucky to get 7 pts by November and probably be mathematically relegated by end of Feb but I don't give a fuck and will just enjoy the ride

10 points is the target, ( for the season) it'll be a stretch. Still, my £5 @ 80-1 will ease the pain UTB

I've been looking at our run of games after the international break and it's much tougher than I'd originally appreciated.

Looking at the nine fixtures between now and the end of November I can only see us realistically getting 6-8 points from them, meaning we'd go into December on 7-9 points from 13 games.

This comes with the caveat that I'm one of the more pessimistic Blades fans, but I'm interested to know where others think we'll be after this next run of games?

When I started this thread I thought I was being overly pessimistic with my points prediction.

Now looks like I was being wildly optimistic!

I can maybe see us getting a draw against Wolves and a draw against Bournemouth at best. At least in the Wilder relegation season you could see what our tactics and approach was, and no one really rolled us over. This season we look atrocious in every single area other than the goalkeeper. We have no recognisable style or tactics, Hecky clearly has no plan B and arguably no plan A. We are embarrassingly poor and the joke of us breaking Derby's record low points tally doesn't even seem like a joke after 7 games. This season is over with 31 games left to play. I can genuinely not see us winning a single game all season under Hecky. He, much like his players, is way out of his depth and doesn't have a clue what to do.

I can maybe see us getting a draw against Wolves and a draw against Bournemouth at best. At least in the Wilder relegation season you could see what our tactics and approach was, and no one really rolled us over. This season we look atrocious in every single area other than the goalkeeper. We have no recognisable style or tactics, Hecky clearly has no plan B and arguably no plan A. We are embarrassingly poor and the joke of us breaking Derby's record low points tally doesn't even seem like a joke after 7 games. This season is over with 31 games left to play. I can genuinely not see us winning a single game all season under Hecky. He, much like his players, is way out of his depth and doesn't have a clue what to do.
Still good news about the draws

We’ll have one point by the end of November.

I predicted 3 points with draws v Fulham & Wolves

I am now predicted the next 3 games all losses, going into Burnley away with 1 point still.

Roll on May

Back
Top Bottom