Fallowfields transfer take

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

But he was dogshit for us and burned serious rubber getting out of town when we were relegated, him being part of that team and showing zero fucks.

pommpey

ps: I have reported you because of your unfounded and unevidenced accusation

I’ll have trouble sleeping tonight now you have done than Part timer pomp’s

It really does feel like the whole website/forum needs a name change. It really isn't about the club anymore, it's all about Fallowfield. It got old a fair while ago.

The moderators owe me royalties as i keep the site afloat in advertising revenue

The £170 million we earned about 6 weeks ago
We may have earned it 6 weeks ago.
But we don't get any of it till the season starts!
Bollocks how ?

I would say it’s bollocks to say spending minimal fees on players from leagues/teams nowhere near the level we need to be next year and to expect us to stay up is bollocks
Bollocks how?
All you ever post is bollocks!

The vast majority of replies you are getting here agree you are talking Bollocks!
But in your own fantasy world you are the voice of reason and ultimate sense.

And also of course you are getting the thing you crave most.............attention.

Last edited:
We may have earned it 6 weeks ago.
But we don't get any of it till the season starts!
Ken cmon I know your daft but I didn’t think you were this daft

Bollocks how?
All you ever post is bollocks!

Explain how I’m talking bollocks then DJ Baldy ? You and part time Portsmouth are like two school ground bullies

And it’s about time the moderators stepped in

pommpey
Some people's self-delusion is in such advanced stage you can't give them a reality check even with presenting facts and evidence.

It’s not delusion there’s a direct correlation between threads created by me and the number of posts/popularity

It’s not my fault

It’s not delusion there’s a direct correlation between threads created by me and the number of posts/popularity

It’s not my fault

Yeah. Same way I have a reaction score of 26k over 9k of messages

I'm literally shutting my dick in the drawer about it, I am

You're a funny chap, you know

pommpey

Yeah. Same way I have a reaction score of 26k over 9k of messages

I'm literally shutting my dick in the drawer about it, I am

You're a funny chap, you know

pommpey

Congratulations pompy I can’t wait to hear more about the ratings you give players for games you haven’t even attended 🤣🤣

Congratulations pompy I can’t wait to hear more about the ratings you give players for games you haven’t even attended 🤣🤣

Good. Tune in, because even not attending, I will give a better account from my armchair than you would if you were sat with Hecky in the dugout.

Just a hint: this forum has been through the 'part time supporter'/'you don't attend any games' scenario. I'm still here. I'm still a supporter. I still do 'My takes ...' and I get possibly 1% of the shit you get with your fucked up brainfart postings, trying to garner notoriety.

So eyes down, watch and learn.

pommpey

PS: Oh and according to some, you're hardly a fucking hardcore every match person yourself, are you? I mean, it's quite clear by your puerile idiocy, but 'just sayin' ...'

Ken cmon I know your daft but I didn’t think you were this daft

Explain how I’m talking bollocks then DJ Baldy ? You and part time Portsmouth are like two school ground bullies

And it’s about time the moderators stepped in
I do know you are daft. You prove it with every post. This one in particular
because those signings are relateable to us 🤣

I think we should be spending 40/50 mill on 5/6 top players we aren’t doing that

We are spending absoloute pittance and not even signing them permanently
Spending 40/50 million on 5/6 players. That's roughly 6 million per player.
Where are these quality 6 million pound premiership players. Who are they?
With your scouting badge I'm sure you could identify them. Then theres wages. You've already said spending that much is no guarantee we'll survive anyway.
So what's more prudent ,spending what we can afford now. Or being reckless and spend what we can't afford and still being relegated. And then having an unsustainable wages bill.
There Is a direct correlation between the ammount you spend and the quality of players signed , not always but there is

The more you spend the better the player is

That’s a Fallowfield Fact
I give you Brewster.
Any comments?
Everton spent £100 million last season. Look where that got them. Last day relief.
Florist spent £145 million and barely escaped the drop.

You malign the Prince. You malign Becky . On just about every post.
You claim to have coaching and scouting badges.

You are a fraud.
We all know it.

Anyone else notice that Fallowfield avoids answering comments he can't respond to?

Comments he doesn't have any capability of understanding either.

I'm not fooled though. There's more to him than what we see on here.

And Fallowfield - no, I will still not dox you. A few have been in touch off board asking me and I'm not minded at all to divulge. If I did it will get me a deserved ban and as I have said, I have been victim of that in the past and it wasn't nice. I did however just like you fall into a trap of calling people's bluff and trying to style it out. It didn't work. Your best course of action is either to leave the site or behave yourself. But you're impervious to advice and feed of the negativity you self generate. It won't end well for you. You don't have the potatoes to be 'controversial'.

And again, as I say, these days assuming online anonymity without the correct high-level tools (and that doesn't include VPNs) is a bit of a dumbasses folly. Especially if you come on a site like this and start misbehaving and upsetting people.

pommpey

For all those saying I’m a negative noo Noo these are last years competitors/relegation candidates from

Bournemouth - £80 mill
Brentford - £50 Mill
Palace - £45 Mill
Everton - £75 Mill
Fulham - £70 Mill
Leeds - £150 Mill
Southampton- £140 mill
Wolves £170 mill

All bottom half teams who we are competing with or would have last season

You are deluding yourself if you think spending £10 mill will be enough for us

The majority of those teams already had premier league starting elevens and were adding to squads

We have lost two of our best players and need to improve the starting 11 massively

To do that with 10 million is practically impossible

I'm not been negative I'm been realistic

I'm as excited as the next man for the new season it's just frankly outrageous that the prince has handicapped the club before a game has started

For all those saying I’m a negative noo Noo these are last years competitors/relegation candidates from

Bournemouth - £80 mill
Brentford - £50 Mill
Palace - £45 Mill
Everton - £75 Mill
Fulham - £70 Mill
Leeds - £150 Mill
Southampton- £140 mill
Wolves £170 mill

All bottom half teams who we are competing with or would have last season

You are deluding yourself if you think spending £10 mill will be enough for us

The majority of those teams already had premier league starting elevens and were adding to squads

We have lost two of our best players and need to improve the starting 11 massively

To do that with 10 million is practically impossible

I'm not been negative I'm been realistic

I'm as excited as the next man for the new season it's just frankly outrageous that the prince has handicapped the club before a game has started
That is embarrassing for Wolves, Leeds and Saints spending that much. All three were shite and two got relegated.

We have just recieved £170 million pound but cant afford to pay £3/4 million on a striker

The prince has brainwashed this fan base absolouteley crackers
£170m is the minimum TV money but it's over three years. £100m this season, £45m in 24/25 and £25m in 25/26. I've explained elsewhere why we don't have much left after paying our debts, the players' promotion bonuses and next season's wages.
"direct correlation" - ok. Using your own logic, how did Chelsea get on last year with the amount they spent?

"the more you spend the better the player" - isn't true either. Because Leicester spent peanuts on both Mahrez & Kante. Look how they've turned out. Whereas, United spent £85M on Sancho & he's been woeful. Arsenal spent £72M on Pepe, who they loaned out last year & want rid off.

Also, whilst Ampadu has played in some good leagues, Prem with us & Serie A with Spezia. He's hardly been impressive at any instance...
Ampadu: 20/21 Sheffield United (EPL, relegated), 21/22 Venezia (Serie A, relegated), 22/23 Spezia (Serie A, relegated). There's a pattern there. Let's hope it repeats next season.

Brentford - £45m spend
Fulham - £55m spend, £20m income (net £35m spend)
Palace - £30m spend, £5m income (net £25m spend)
Chelsea
Wolves £120m spend, £50m income (net £70m spend)
West Ham - £170m spend, £15m income (net £155m spend)

Bournemouth - £25m spend
Forest - £145m spend, £5m income (net £140m spend)
Everton - £70m spend, £60m income (net £10m spend)
--------
R Leeds - £105m spend, £105m income (net nil)
R Leicester - £15m spend, £75m income (net £60m income)

R Southampton- £70m spend, £5m income (net £65m spend)
Fixed the spends to the summer window and added further context in bold. I've put the teams in the order in which they finished, you should note that there's little correlation between net spend and finishing postion. I don't know why you've included Brentford, they are the new Brighton and were never in danger of relegation.

£170m is the minimum TV money but it's over three years. £100m this season, £45m in 24/25 and £25m in 25/26. I've explained elsewhere why we don't have much left after paying our debts, the players' promotion bonuses and next season's wages.

Ampadu: 20/21 Sheffield United (EPL, relegated), 21/22 Venezia (Serie A, relegated), 22/23 Spezia (Serie A, relegated). There's a pattern there. Let's hope it repeats next season.

Fixed the spends to the summer window and added further context in bold. I've put the teams in the order in which they finished, you should note that there's little correlation between net spend and finishing postion. I don't know why you've included Brentford, they are the new Brighton and were never in danger of relegation.

All that effort Balham, and he won't listen. The nuances of football finance, especially at the higher levels, mean fuck all to him. It's just fucking FIFA24 for him, and the ownership and board should somehow fish cases full of fifties out of their own arseholes and bankrupt themselves personally just to buy players he rates on his Panini collection.

Apart from Ampadu - relegated in three consecutive seasons and no real fit anywhere in our lineup as an improvement - I don't hear anything from him regarding transfer targets and detailed, FIFA-coach level evidence either within or outwith our budget. As ever with the Hecky and Billy Sharp nonsense he spouts which stinks of personal taste over capability in the game his line is all gobshiting for attention rather than generating real debate about football and our club.

pompey

You shop in home bargains you get home bargains quality

You shop in b&m you get b&m quality

You shop in selfridges you get selfridges quality

You shop in Harrods (where fallowfield does his weekly shop) you get harrods quality

What am saying is that these transfers are very uninspiring they strike me as a panos Restos & Richard Zivkovic signings

Now you may call me a Debbie downer a fun vaccum etc but I don’t get it , these players may turn out to be half decent but you are asking players who have done decent in poor leagues to step up to the prem

It really is quite disappointing we needed a hell of a lot to compete IMO and that was before we lost Doyle & Macatee

Slag me off but I’m Spitfing Fallowfield Facts and no ammount of delusion will change that

Hecky was already Facing an uphill challenge the clown that’s pretending to sell the club has now tied one hand behind his back
I live in Bulgaria. I don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about. Can you repost it relating it to my adopted country.

Most clubs take out a loan against the future TV/TRANSFER revenue that’s what all clubs do

I rate ampadu having watched him plenty of times for us and in Italy and for wales

The opinions around ampadu are based on the relegation season where he was by no means our worst player and people who haven’t even watched him play since

They are net spends but the revenue from sales is from big purchases before , you have to spend money in the Prem otherwise you stand still and you get relegated

I’m not suggesting we spend £80/90 million

If we spend £30/40 million and spent it wisely that could go a long way , the 3 players we have signed look decent and no one can judge whether they will be good enough until they play

However spending such a small ammount has made a difficult season much harder for hecky IMO

As for Brentford they aren’t as good as everyone made out last year they’ve lost Toney for half a season and I could easily see them in a relegation battle

You may call me a troll/attention seeker but if you take your bladey tinted glasses off and look at the bigger picture in terms of the squads around us

It’s us and Luton and then a huge gap to the teams above Burnley have just spend £20 mill on a striker

All that effort Balham, and he won't listen. The nuances of football finance, especially at the higher levels, mean fuck all to him. It's just fucking FIFA24 for him, and the ownership and board should somehow fish cases full of fifties out of their own arseholes and bankrupt themselves personally just to buy players he rates on his Panini collection.

Apart from Ampadu - relegated in three consecutive seasons and no real fit anywhere in our lineup as an improvement - I don't hear anything from him regarding transfer targets and detailed, FIFA-coach level evidence either within or outwith our budget. As ever with the Hecky and Billy Sharp nonsense he spouts which stinks of personal taste over capability in the game his line is all gobshiting for attention rather than generating real debate about football and our club.

pompey

Portsmouth you don’t even go to the matches so get back below deck and peel them spuds

Most clubs take out a loan against the future TV/TRANSFER revenue that’s what all clubs do

I rate ampadu having watched him plenty of times for us and in Italy and for wales

The opinions around ampadu are based on the relegation season where he was by no means our worst player and people who haven’t even watched him play since

They are net spends but the revenue from sales is from big purchases before , you have to spend money in the Prem otherwise you stand still and you get relegated

If we spend £30/40 million and spent it wisely that could go a long way , the 3 players we have signed look decent and no one can judge whether they will be good enough until they play

However spending such a small ammount has made a difficult season much harder for hecky IMO

As for Brentford they aren’t as good as everyone made out last year they’ve lost Toney for half a season and I could easily see them in a relegation battle

You may call me a troll/attention seeker but if you take your bladey tinted glasses off and look at the bigger picture in terms of the squads around us

It’s us and Luton and then a huge gap to the teams above Burnley have just spend £20 mill on a striker
I've asked you this before, but I will ask again (because you keep avoiding answering):

Lets go back to the start of the transfer window. We have £50 Mil to spend this time, not £20mil - tell me who you sign that keeps us up and guarantees future prem money. If you're so confident that spending more guarantees our safety then you should have no problem giving examples

Ampadu is nesh. He is a good time player so exactly what we don't need in what will likely be a long, hard, backs-to-the-wall season.

We don't have £30m. We have about £20m unless we either sell someone (bad idea) or raid next season's pot (worse idea). The scouting team (with their scouting badges) are doing what they can to bring in the 4-5 required players on an extremely limited PL budget.

They'll be safely midtable again. 9th-13th. I'll even put £20 to the forum on them finishing 13th or above if you'll match it (assuming you're old enough to legally gamble).

I will do no such thing. We are going to be second favourites for relegation with good reason. Despite all the hype around Burnley and the amount they're spending they'll be third favourites for the drop. We're in a minileague with Luton, Burnley, Forest, Everton (who are in real trouble), Wolves, Bournemouth and one or two of the minor London clubs (West Ham, Palace, Fulham); we need to finish above three of them.

And now i know you certainly dont know who i am you plonker

You don't go to every game. I trust my source.

I also know this because you talk out of your arse so much.

You seem to be really, really worried about your identity being revealed. Why is this? Do you have something to hide?

Are you 'rattled' by this?

pommpey

You don't go to every game. I trust my source.

I also know this because you talk out of your arse so much.

You seem to be really, really worried about your identity being revealed. Why is this? Do you have something to hide?

Are you 'rattled' by this?

pommpey

I am not "rattled" by this portsmouth i am just ammused that you are so rattled that you are pretending to know who i am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom