Fallowfields transfer take

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
You shop in home bargains you get home bargains quality

You shop in b&m you get b&m quality

You shop in selfridges you get selfridges quality

You shop in Harrods (where fallowfield does his weekly shop) you get harrods quality

What am saying is that these transfers are very uninspiring they strike me as a panos Restos & Richard Zivkovic signings

Now you may call me a Debbie downer a fun vaccum etc but I don’t get it , these players may turn out to be half decent but you are asking players who have done decent in poor leagues to step up to the prem

It really is quite disappointing we needed a hell of a lot to compete IMO and that was before we lost Doyle & Macatee

Slag me off but I’m Spitfing Fallowfield Facts and no ammount of delusion will change that

Hecky was already Facing an uphill challenge the clown that’s pretending to sell the club has now tied one hand behind his back

You shop in Harrods (where fallowfield does his weekly shop) you get harrods quality

What am saying is that these transfers are very uninspiring they strike me as a panos Restos & Richard Zivkovic signings

Now you may call me a Debbie downer a fun vaccum etc but I don’t get it , these players may turn out to be half decent but you are asking players who have done decent in poor leagues to step up to the prem

It really is quite disappointing we needed a hell of a lot to compete IMO and that was before we lost Doyle & Macatee

Slag me off but I’m Spitfing Fallowfield Facts and no ammount of delusion will change that

Hecky was already Facing an uphill challenge the clown that’s pretending to sell the club has now tied one hand behind his back
The worst option in the long term is to live beyond your means.

As a self confessed Harrods shopper, you will no doubt have a spare hundred million to give to PA to fund the proven PL superstars you want to see us in for. If not please feel free to follow another team where you won't constantly feel so disappointed.

I actually partially agree here.

Its difficult to assess how good they really are. They could turn out to be great signings or distinctly average.
We've got to hope that the scouting really is working. Other clubs manage it but they don't sign ALL their players from leagues such as this.

Seems this is the policy though. I think the board feel this is the way to go.
Presumably because it's cheaper.

Have you seen any of the players signed actually play, other than shite on you tube or football manager 22. Maybe give them a chance or maybe have faith in some of the people who signed them knowing what they are doing. They same guys who since coming in November 21 have seen a massive upturn in form and nothing but success.

Why oh why didn’t we sign Ampadu for 12 million why oh why

ah so unless weve paid at least 20 m quid theyre useless

on recent experience what was better didsy for free or webster 20m
Ive no problem with our signings , the tunisian had Mbappe in his pocket in the world cup
fabulous bargain buy

we are better at finding diamonds than paying for players with them

keeping Ndiaye is like a 30m signing

I remember the Home Bargains purchases of John Fleck, Jack O'Connell and Leon Clarke.

Even last year we spent £4m (same cost as Traore) on a little known Bosnian defender. His resale value is 5x that now.

I trust the scouts at the club as opposed to a fans forum troll... and that's a fact!

As Alan Hanson once famously said you don't win things with kids... Personally i like this approach we are skint so a bit of foreign scouting could and i emphasise could unearth some gems. I'd rather this approach than throwing money at it money we don't have. Hopefully all work hard for the shirt and if they are successful we have some form of resale value.
As always judge after the first 6 games ..UTB

We should have been doing more of this under Wilder when we went up last time. A mix of premium English and some shrewder signings from abroad.

By the sounds of it, its one of the issues that led to Wilder leaving once he’d spent all the money. Even at that point it seems he didnt fancy taking a chance on potential from abroad.

I think this is an approach that the board have preferred for a long time and probably werent expecting Wilder to be so stubborn about insisting on paying a premium for English players.

It’s a shame we cant really afford to go shopping in England because if theres one thing to say about Hecky, his scouting team have a very good track record so far. If he had the same funds as Wilder, I think he could have built a squad far more equipped to stay up than he can with one hand seemingly tied behind his back.

and where would the money come from to buy proven oven ready premier league players then Genius?

It's clear for anyone to see that we are cutting our cloth accordingly and buying cheap pacey players. We are going to be a counter attacking team (especially for away games). We will have to rely on breaking away at speed.

Defensive wise, we are not too bad with Anel, Egan, Robbo, Basham and Baldock for experience. Chuck in a few quicker players in that area and we are better off than the last time we went up. Norwood and Berge have experience as well.

Still time to add more pace and numbers to the squad.

Ndaiye signing will me massive for the way we approach games. I do believe that he will provide the quality that will see us stay up this season.

I prefer this transfer strategy to the last time we were here where we spent big money on unproven players got relegated and had big bills to pay as a result.

Whilst it’s a push to unearth 6 Anel’s who knows! Truth is if we keep the squad together and 3 or 4 of the 6 are at Anel’s level we will have a good chance of staying up.

Exciting times.

Ok Fallowfield, tell us how you'd go about it.

We need to strengthen midfield, the lefthand side and replace our striker We probably need 5 players, of Premier league standard.
Your budget is £20m. And you can't offer anyone a wage more than 20% higher than current players.

Given the budget. These players look decent. And you could pay 10x more and not get better.

Why oh why didn’t we sign Ampadu for 12 million why oh why

Ampadu has been proven in a top 5 league and has been proven at international level

Hence his value and the players we are agreed value

These players have not , of course that doesn’t mean they won’t be but they aren’t proven

ah so unless weve paid at least 20 m quid theyre useless

on recent experience what was better didsy for free or webster 20m
Ive no problem with our signings , the tunisian had Mbappe in his pocket in the world cup
fabulous bargain buy

we are better at finding diamonds than paying for players with them

keeping Ndiaye is like a 30m signing

Of course it doesn’t mean that but we aren’t even going for the best players in foreign leagues

We’re not even signing these players permanently they are loans with view to a permenent

I remember the Home Bargains purchases of John Fleck, Jack O'Connell and Leon Clarke.

Even last year we spent £4m (same cost as Traore) on a little known Bosnian defender. His resale value is 5x that now.

I trust the scouts at the club as opposed to a fans forum troll... and that's a fact!

The same scouts that wasted all that money when we went up 🤣 even though it wasn’t wasted as the majority of our players brought us back up who were signed

Ok Fallowfield, tell us how you'd go about it.

We need to strengthen midfield, the lefthand side and replace our striker We probably need 5 players, of Premier league standard.
Your budget is £20m. And you can't offer anyone a wage more than 20% higher than current players.

Given the budget. These players look decent. And you could pay 10x more and not get better.

The budget should not be £20 million

£20 million gets you nowhere in the premier league

I would be spending £40/50 million on 7/8 players Who would walk into our first team

Even then we would be facing a massive challenge

I would be spending £40/50 million on 7/8 players Who would walk into our first team

But that wasn't the question? Just because you'd prefer something different doesn't make it so, because if that was the case I'd prefer you stop posting but you're still fucking here

Which 7 you buying then for 50million from your scouting trips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom