Fallowfields team to Humidify the Hornets

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Huge huge huge game at BDTBL on Saturday as they say this is the business end of the season.
If we lose I think the wheels will really start to come off or as Gareth Southgatebottom says playing well just look at the stats

However we could very easily be 7 points with a game in hand as Boro are @ the hawthorns who have a fantastic manager in corberan

Having just watched our Paul’s pre match interview it doesn’t fill me with much confidence he can turn the ship , when your backs against the wall you want a manager who will come out fighting like sir Chris did , some of his excuses for Millwall are he says that playing before middlesborough and having to travel on a coach may have been reasons for the 1st half against Millwall 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I have had my reservations regarding Gareth but I thought he would get us up and we would limp over the line but maybe he can’t get us up

I think if we lose Saturday a change may be needed we sacked Slav out of nowhere so why not Paul My suggestions would be Wilder or Big Sam 👍👍

Anyway onto the line up , my only advice to Paul is please please do not play Jacky monkey nuts for brains the bloke has fooled this fan base because he does tackles and throws the ball far if JOC is back fit I would have him on the bench ahead of R2D2

Also please please play berge further forward

👇FALLOWFIELDS OFFICIAL LINE UP👇

—-FLUMP HANDS WES——

—BOGLE—ANEL—EGAN—CLARK—LOWE

——DOYLE——OLI NO TACKLES—

—-SANDER SCAPEGOAT—-NDIAYE

————MCSAUCE—————
I love how you bring Wilder up. Just like Hecky the good old Yorkshire grit.
Utd would be far more successful with a manager who can bring in some players from abroad who know how to pass and are composed on the ball.

That’s why we failed in the Prem and why we don’t look great nowadays.

And why we are in the shit financially.

Millions upon millions of wasted on British players who quite frankly are not that good.

Take out Ndyie we would be mid table.

Good old Sheffield United. We can do it keeping it local. We don’t need no tippy tappy crap.

Ndiaye and Berge are British
Lol. Ndiaye only came through when in championship and he was signed from Borehamwood . Berge came but never played in his right position

That’s 2 bloody players.

Reight good

So your tactic is to have NO attacking threat at all !!!

What section of your UAFA A coaching lesson did that appear in?

My tactic would to be try and score in general play and not just from long throws

And also not to play Jacky long throw because he has a long throw

Shall we get Rory delap out of retirement

Lol. Ndiaye only came through when in championship and he was signed from Borehamwood . Berge came but never played in his right position

That’s 2 bloody players.

Reight good

So we buy a team of forriners (sic) at 20/30 million a piece, and of course have to pay them wages that they would earn elsewhere.

How is HRH going to fund that ?

Though funding a business has little impact on supporters opinions, for it is not their house that will be repossessed when it turns to shite.

'It's investment' what could possibly go wrong ?

So we buy a team of forriners (sic) at 20/30 million a piece, and of course have to pay them wages that they would earn elsewhere.

How is HRH going to fund that ?

Though funding a business has little impact on supporters opinions, for it is not their house that will be repossessed when it turns to shite.

'It's investment' what could possibly go wrong ?
Lol
20/30 million each
What like Brewster and McBurnie

I think you will find many teams in the Prem find as you say forriners far cheaper who have better skill, technique and composure. These players make a difference and become match winners.

You name me one player in our team who has them attributes

I think you will find many teams in the Prem find as you say forriners far cheaper who have better skill, technique and composure. These players make a difference and become match winners.

Prepared to come to Sheffield and play for some of the lowest wages in the PL ?

Still what's an extra say £10 million a year on the wage bill, when it's not our money.

I guess it's like the queue of multi billionaires desperate to buy our club.

McAtee for Doyle - pace

Lose the midfield battle with Berge & McAtee in there.
Doyle isn't much better.

I'd be looking at Fleck, Coulibaly or even Brooks.
The answer has to be something we've not seen much of this season because the problem has been consistent - despite results.

Wes
Anel Egan Clark
Bogle Norwood Doyle Robinson
Berge Ndiaye
McBurnie

Exactly what I had. I couldn’t figure out the formation on the formation website, so it looks like Ndiaye and Berge are playing out wide, but I imagine them being a bit more central, behind McBurnie.

Reasoning: I’m not comfortable with Bogle AND Lowe against good sides. Robinson at LWB will hopefully shore things up a little. I like McAtee on the bench, as we haven’t had many game changers on the bench recently.

Replace PH with Wilder or Big Sam?

Is Wilder going to recfund his pay off?
Will Big Sam work for nothing.

Did no one explain to you that we are a big spending club with loads of spare cash? Oh wait ….

John fleck

That’s a surprise that no one saw coming

Let’s hope it’s John not jimmy

My opinion is Hecky doenst have a scooby and that’s a baffling selection 🤷‍♂️

Huge huge huge game at BDTBL on Saturday as they say this is the business end of the season.
If we lose I think the wheels will really start to come off or as Gareth Southgatebottom says playing well just look at the stats

However we could very easily be 7 points with a game in hand as Boro are @ the hawthorns who have a fantastic manager in corberan

Having just watched our Paul’s pre match interview it doesn’t fill me with much confidence he can turn the ship , when your backs against the wall you want a manager who will come out fighting like sir Chris did , some of his excuses for Millwall are he says that playing before middlesborough and having to travel on a coach may have been reasons for the 1st half against Millwall 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I have had my reservations regarding Gareth but I thought he would get us up and we would limp over the line but maybe he can’t get us up

I think if we lose Saturday a change may be needed we sacked Slav out of nowhere so why not Paul My suggestions would be Wilder or Big Sam 👍👍

Anyway onto the line up , my only advice to Paul is please please do not play Jacky monkey nuts for brains the bloke has fooled this fan base because he does tackles and throws the ball far if JOC is back fit I would have him on the bench ahead of R2D2

Also please please play berge further forward

👇FALLOWFIELDS OFFICIAL LINE UP👇

—-FLUMP HANDS WES——

—BOGLE—ANEL—EGAN—CLARK—LOWE

——DOYLE——OLI NO TACKLES—

—-SANDER SCAPEGOAT—-NDIAYE

————MCSAUCE—————

Tackles, goo-ood. Long throws, goo-ood...

Back
Top Bottom