Fallowfields transfer take

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh so the chairman is running the club like a business got ya
Remind me again what’s happened since prince has taken over
2 promotions to premier league
1 promotion from Turd division
As champions
2 FA cup semi finals
Putting our club on a sound financial footing
Do I wish as do most Blades he’d spend more who doesn’t , but see that’s his / our problem
He spends we go down , our debt’s spiral out of control and you end up like them ( your ) silly fuckers up the road who don’t even own their own ground
He doesn’t spend we go down , we have a stable and financially well run club , with saleable assets , a ground an infrastructure and youth system with more saleable assets coming through
If only there where clubs out their we could hope to emulate
Maybe Brentford , the one Big Con Chan had no ambition, and because of there stay in the premier league are close to being half a billion pounds better off
How’s them 10 year season tickets going

Your talking nonsense wilder got us up not the prince

And the prince had to gamble administration and a points deduction last season so that we could go up

Sound financial footing ayeeee his bank account will when he sells a club for £100/150 mill which he has barely put owt in too

There Is a direct correlation between the ammount you spend and the quality of players signed , not always but there is

The more you spend the better the player is

That’s a Fallowfield Fact
And that stupid comment alone should enshrine you as someone that no one should bother reading anymore

And that stupid comment alone should enshrine you as someone that no one should bother reading anymore

Explain to me then why that isn’t a fair comment ?

Go on I’m all ears

Explain to me then why that isn’t a fair comment ?

Go on I’m all ears
"The More you spend the better the player is"

Haaland was signed for 60mil (transfermarkt figures) whereas Sancho was signed for 85, Richarlison 58

Hell, Heung Min Son only cost 30mil and you can't say he's shite

Anyone that says "more expensive players are better" has no idea what they're talking about, but to be honest judging by the conversations we've already had on here that's pretty much common knowledge when it comes to you and your "scouting badges"

"The More you spend the better the player is"

Haaland was signed for 60mil (transfermarkt figures) whereas Sancho was signed for 85, Richarlison 58

Hell, Heung Min Son only cost 30mil and you can't say he's shite

Anyone that says "more expensive players are better" has no idea what they're talking about, but to be honest judging by the conversations we've already had on here that's pretty much common knowledge when it comes to you and your "scouting badges"

You reckon haaland only cost 60 million 🤣

How much is haaland worth now ?

Haaland and mbappe are probably the two best players in the world so therefore they command the highest transfer fee

For example ndiaye is worth more than John fleck because he is a better player

I hope so stretch and we do buy more quality

Diallo would be a top signing

However once again absoloutely no future planning all loans

Slimane is a permanent signing, and we have an option to buy Larouci at the end of the loan period. It sounds like we are signing Traore permanently too.

I expect the next few in after that will be loans.

So not all bad in that respect, but admittedly we do have a real cliff edge approaching in terms of player's contracts expiring, so definitely work to be done there.

You reckon haaland only cost 60 million 🤣

How much is haaland worth now ?

Haaland and mbappe are probably the two best players in the world so therefore they command the highest transfer fee

For example ndiaye is worth more than John fleck because he is a better player
You seem to have glossed over the other examples there mate...

Also the initial fee (without performance related add ons) for Haaland was £51 million

Feel free to make a logical point at any time - I know it's very unlikely but I like to give everyone a chance

Slimane is a permanent signing, and we have an option to buy Larouci at the end of the loan period. It sounds like we are signing Traore permanently too.

I expect the next few in after that will be loans.

So not all bad in that respect, but admittedly we do have a real cliff edge approaching in terms of player's contracts expiring, so definitely work to be done there.

I’ve seen both regarding Traore but obviously we want permenants

We have had this cliff edge for a while we had it last season

The current club plans seem to only go as far as 6 months 🤷‍♂️

End of the day the prince needs to sell up asap

You seem to have glossed over the other examples there mate...

Also the initial fee (without performance related add ons) for Haaland was £51 million

Feel free to make a logical point at any time - I know it's very unlikely but I like to give everyone a chance

Do you know what correlation means ?

I thought you were a nerd

Do you know what correlation means ?

I thought you were a nerd
...Does the profile picture not give away what kind of nerd I am?

And a correlation is a relationship between two things. Your assumption is that the value of a player is directly related to their ability, and that the more you spend the better the player.

I have challenged that assumption by citing the cost of Haaland vs the costs of Sancho, Richarlison

I can also give other examples - the cost of Tielemans or Son vs the cost of Sterling to Chelsea

Now explain to me, with examples, why you believe we should spend more on players than we are currently

Riyad Mahrez cost Leicester around £450,000 from Le Havre. That's the Aldi kind of player we are looking for.

As an aside, when I went in Harrods there were a lot of ingorant fuckers in there with more money than sense. This seems relevant now, for some reason.

I’m not saying it’s not a good idea to try and sign those players but finding those is like a needle in a hay stack

Don’t be so ridiculous they’d never let someone like you in Harrods

...Does the profile picture not give away what kind of nerd I am?

And a correlation is a relationship between two things. Your assumption is that the value of a player is directly related to their ability, and that the more you spend the better the player.

I have challenged that assumption by citing the cost of Haaland vs the costs of Sancho, Richarlison

I can also give other examples - the cost of Tielemans or Son vs the cost of Sterling to Chelsea

Now explain to me, with examples, why you believe we should spend more on players than we are currently

I’m talking about the general market not specific players who have cost the same price range

It’s a FALLOWFIELD FACT so that settles the matter anyway

We've adopted a different policy this time around instead of the scattergun cash approach. Ultimately its unknown territory on a lot of the players we're bringing in, unless you follow Swedish/ Danish football then nobody really knows how its going to turn out and even if you do then nobody knows how they'll handle the Prem.

I don't think you've seen us sign our marquee players yet. I think you'll see us bring in another 4/5 players with 3 of those loans on bigger wages ready to go straight into the team (Tommy Doyle/ McAtee types)

I’m talking about the general market not specific players who have cost the same price range

It’s a FALLOWFIELD FACT so that settles the matter anyway
Well even focusing on the general market, you're wrong?

Look at Chelsea and the amount they spent last season, and how far down the table they dropped - same as Leeds

Sticking "Fallowfield Fact" on there because you think it makes you look all edgy and cool doesn't take away from the fact that you genuinely have no idea what you're talking about - but we all knew that already

And the prince had to gamble administration and a points deduction last season so that we could go up

Sound financial footing ayeeee his bank account will when he sells a club for £100/150 mill which he has barely put owt in too
Who employed Wilder
Who told Wilder both in private and in public that even if we went down he was still going to be our manger ?
But yet didn’t back him , even though he backed our club into a corner by making sure Liverpool knew it was Brewster or nobody hence the lads price , for an unproven player at premier league level
All the money Manure have spent what’s it won em ? A cup Dum Pigs 🐷 won
If the Prince had to “ gamble “ admin - points deduction , and he really doesn’t give a fuck about us he’d have sold Berge -Illy last
Jan window to make sure we didn’t go into admin - points deduction
I’ll agree to disagree

ah so unless weve paid at least 20 m quid theyre useless

on recent experience what was better didsy for free or webster 20m
Ive no problem with our signings , the tunisian had Mbappe in his pocket in the world cup
fabulous bargain buy

we are better at finding diamonds than paying for players with them

keeping Ndiaye is like a 30m signing
Come on BTL it is Fallowfields Wendy thinking, it is ingrained in all of them, the more expensive the player the better he is. I can't believe you all fall for his shit. The guy is a pig and everyone feeds him. He loves the attention

Who employed Wilder
Who told Wilder both in private and in public that even if we went down he was still going to be our manger ?
But yet didn’t back him , even though he backed our club into a corner by making sure Liverpool knew it was Brewster or nobody hence the lads price , for an unproven player at premier league level
All the money Manure have spent what’s it won em ? A cup Dum Pigs 🐷 won
If the Prince had to “ gamble “ admin - points deduction , and he really doesn’t give a fuck about us he’d have sold Berge -Illy last
Jan window to make sure we didn’t go into admin - points deduction
I’ll agree to disagree

The prince cares about us of course but his primary concern is his self and the asset he owns (us) as that’s what will earn him the most money

As for wilder , he left because the prince said we weren’t signing any permanent players with no long term plan that’s why he left

The money man United have spend over the past 30/40 years has made them the biggest club in the world and the most successful British club

It’s only recently when other teams have spent as much and more that they have not won the league 👍

We should have been doing more of this under Wilder when we went up last time. A mix of premium English and some shrewder signings from abroad.

By the sounds of it, its one of the issues that led to Wilder leaving once he’d spent all the money. Even at that point it seems he didnt fancy taking a chance on potential from abroad.

I think this is an approach that the board have preferred for a long time and probably werent expecting Wilder to be so stubborn about insisting on paying a premium for English players.

It’s a shame we cant really afford to go shopping in England because if theres one thing to say about Hecky, his scouting team have a very good track record so far. If he had the same funds as Wilder, I think he could have built a squad far more equipped to stay up than he can with one hand seemingly tied behind his back.
Didn't Wilder bring Mitchell to the club🤔

The prince cares about us of course but his primary concern is his self and the asset he owns (us) as that’s what will earn him the most money

As for wilder , he left because the prince said we weren’t signing any permanent players with no long term plan that’s why he left

The money man United have spend over the past 30/40 years has made them the biggest club in the world and the most successful British club

It’s only recently when other teams have spent as much and more that they have not won the league 👍
I was talking of recent not historical spending by Man Utd
And yes the are a very successful and well supported club , in my job ( in Dublin ) there’s 7 people who follow them
But the Glazers aren’t spending a penny it’s all borrowed against United’s potential and future earnings
Why old Traffords a Kip
Like I said previously I’ll agree to disagree

I was talking of recent not historical spending by Man Utd
And yes the are a very successful and well supported club , in my job ( in Dublin ) there’s 7 people who follow them
But the Glazers aren’t spending a penny it’s all borrowed against United’s potential and future earnings
Why old Traffords a Kip
Like I said previously I’ll agree to disagree

Youv'e literally just agreed with me

The prince is doing similar to what the glazers have done but using the TV money instead

Didn’t Wilder spend £110 million breaking the transfer record multiple times?

McBurnie
Brewster
Bogle
Lowe
Freeman
Robinson
Osborne
Mousset
Zivkovic
Retsos
Berge

The Prince absolutely backed Wilder and Wilder used it to buy players who had potential largely from UK and Ireland at a time where every promoted team were doing the same thing. Every player connected to us was bought by a rival.

Now we are being smart and using what little we have in a market no-one else seems to be looking at.

Regardless of staying up, we need to strengthen the squad in positions with no cover - that’s exactly what PH is doing.

Anyone know what Fallowfield said about Abel’s arrival at the time?

Probably something incoherent, with the words "Prince Out" and "praise Wilder" in there somewhere, while he lambasts Anel for being wank and unknown

Didn’t Wilder spend £110 million breaking the transfer record multiple times?

McBurnie
Brewster
Bogle
Lowe
Freeman
Robinson
Osborne
Mousset
Zivkovic
Retsos
Berge

The Prince absolutely backed Wilder and Wilder used it to buy players who had potential largely from UK and Ireland at a time where every promoted team were doing the same thing. Every player connected to us was bought by a rival.

Now we are being smart and using what little we have in a market no-one else seems to be looking at.

Regardless of staying up, we need to strengthen the squad in positions with no cover - that’s exactly what PH is doing.

What’s wilder got to do with it ?

Wilders biggest signings generally weren’t flops bar Brewster who has turned into a crock

Ramsdale / Berge / Mcburnie / Bogle / Brewster

And a lot of the players we signed couldn’t get in the side because the players we already had kept them out

You literally mentioned Wilder.

In the second season they were all flops (maybe not Didzy) until PH came in.

I love Chris Wilder and what he did but to claim he wasn’t backed by the prince is absolute nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom