Fallowfields transfer take

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Admin note: Infraction given for personal abuse
I am not "rattled" by this portsmouth i am just ammused that you are so rattled that you are pretending to know who i am

Okay. You believe what you want to. It's not just me who knows all of this don't forget. And without giving too much away about who told me, they have someone on the inside of your existence who also thinks you're a Jupiter-sized bellend also, in or outside of this 'character' you portray on here.

Once again, not me ... I haven't done any digging. But it did make I larf. A lot.

Take a look around you. Who is the masked assassin, huh?

pommpey

Ampadu is nesh. He is a good time player so exactly what we don't need in what will likely be a long, hard, backs-to-the-wall season.
You could argue the fact ampadu has chosen to play for three teams battling at the wrong end of there leagues means that he is the exact opposite of a good time player
They'll be safely midtable again. 9th-13th. I'll even put £20 to the forum on them finishing 13th or above if you'll match it (assuming you're old enough to legally gamble).
They may well be but without toney they wont be as good , i dont thonk they will go down but i can see a scenario where they are near a relegation battle

I am a gambling man and the key to been a succesful gambler i to take emotion out of it , i am looking for a price on Luton / Palace and US unfortunateley as i see value in that
I will do no such thing. We are going to be second favourites for relegation with good reason. Despite all the hype around Burnley and the amount they're spending they'll be third favourites for the drop. We're in a minileague with Luton, Burnley, Forest, Everton (who are in real trouble), Wolves, Bournemouth and one or two of the minor London clubs (West Ham, Palace, Fulham); we need to finish above three of them.

You see i disagree , i think its a mini league of a mini league no chance Fulham / West ham / Forest or Wolves go down IMO

Okay. You believe what you want to. It's not just me who knows all of this don't forget. And without giving too much away about who told me, they have someone on the inside of your existence who also thinks you're a Jupiter-sized bellend also, in or outside of this 'character' you portray on here.

Once again, not me ... I haven't done any digging. But it did make I larf. A lot.

Take a look around you. Who is the masked assassin, huh?

pommpey

Portsmouth i cannot stress this enough i dont care , even if you did know who i was i still couldnt care

You take this forum far too seriously mate

Portsmouth i cannot stress this enough i dont care , even if you did know who i was i still couldnt care

You take this forum far too seriously mate

Yes, I agree. It sounds like you don't care at all.

pommpey

Edit: and I will never be your 'mate'

Im replying to you who keeps bringing it up like a 5 year old who is saying im gonna tell my mum

I'm not telling anyone. Remember?

Quite what others do is their business. And no doubt, the word will spread. Someone might even find you on social media or whatever. That's their shout.

Take it from me, styling it out and making enemies on a forum - especially one like this - never ends well. Neither does assuming 'the internet' will protect your sorry arse. One thing I do know is that you are not surrounded by the high level security applications that better guarantee some measure of anonymity. If you were, you wouldn't be on here gobbing off like you do.

pommpey

I'm not telling anyone. Remember?

Quite what others do is their business. And no doubt, the word will spread. Someone might even find you on social media or whatever. That's their shout.

Take it from me, styling it out and making enemies on a forum - especially one like this - never ends well. Neither does assuming 'the internet' will protect your sorry arse. One thing I do know is that you are not surrounded by the high level security applications that better guarantee some measure of anonymity. If you were, you wouldn't be on here gobbing off like you do.

pommpey

Have you heard yourself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Making thinly veiled threats to someone you are pretending to know over the internet , you are an extremeley weird bloke

Its getting weird now portsmouth

Have you heard yourself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Making thinly veiled threats to someone you are pretending to know over the internet , you are an extremeley weird bloke

Its getting weird now portsmouth

Where are the threats? I haven't threatened you with anything. I have just stated that someone on here has found out who you are and told people (I have no idea how many) My lips are sealed about it but I can't vouch for the others.

You sound paranoid, Fallowfield. Anyone would think we'd find out the truth of the bollocks you post and you're not who you say you are.

pommpey

I wonder who Fallowfield is in real life. I hope to fuck he's not me.

edit:

He can't be me, I've never wanked off a Labrador.

I haven't got that much information bibbity. It doesn't really interest me, and really, I don't want to know.

However when I was told and cross checked, I can't say I was unsurprised.

pommpey

This is really weird I only want to talk football not KGB, Mi5 levels of cyber security.

You shop in home bargains you get home bargains quality

You shop in b&m you get b&m quality

You shop in selfridges you get selfridges quality

You shop in Harrods (where fallowfield does his weekly shop) you get harrods quality

What am saying is that these transfers are very uninspiring they strike me as a panos Restos & Richard Zivkovic signings

Now you may call me a Debbie downer a fun vaccum etc but I don’t get it , these players may turn out to be half decent but you are asking players who have done decent in poor leagues to step up to the prem

It really is quite disappointing we needed a hell of a lot to compete IMO and that was before we lost Doyle & Macatee

Slag me off but I’m Spitfing Fallowfield Facts and no ammount of delusion will change that

Hecky was already Facing an uphill challenge the clown that’s pretending to sell the club has now tied one hand behind his back
1689771754490.png

I’ve got them though so they have
Again, we only have your word for this.
Just like we only have your word for being in the SAS. You shop at Harrods. And you are on speaking terms with Matt Letissier.

Btw. I also I'm privy to the info Pommpey has. Rest assured, like him, I promise not to out you on here or anywhere else.

Again, we only have your word for this.
Just like we only have your word for being in the SAS. You shop at Harrods. And you are on speaking terms with Matt Letissier.

Btw. I also I'm privy to the info Pommpey has. Rest assured, like him, I promise not to out you on here or anywhere else.

As I’ve said to your good friend part time pomp Kenneth drop me a private message with the initials of my name

If you’re correct I’ll arrange for you and pompy a lovely weekend away at a spa retreat or something so you can spend some time together

I’ll even chuck £10 to a charity of your choosing

As I’ve said to your good friend part time pomp Kenneth drop me a private message with the initials of my name

If you’re correct I’ll arrange for you and pompy a lovely weekend away at a spa retreat or something so you can spend some time together

I 'll do that on one condition. You drop either me or pommpey a pm showing your coaching and scouting badges first.

No doubt these badges that you hold so dear to you are somewhere unfindable in the loft.

Btw every day for me in Lanzarote is a lovely weekend away.
Oh and ten quid to a charity, is that all. Oh I'm forgetting, you only get a fiver a week spending money off mummy.

I 'll do that on one condition. You drop either me or pommpey a pm showing your coaching and scouting badges first.

No doubt these badges that you hold so dear to you are somewhere unfindable in the loft.

Btw every day for me in Lanzarote is a lovely weekend away.
Oh and ten quid to a charity, is that all. Oh I'm forgetting, you only get a fiver a week spending money off mummy.

Right DJ KEN

I don't want anything off you, nor any backchannelling. You're insignificant and somewhat stupid (and clearly shitting yoursen that whoever has the inside track on your daft life might spill the beans and finally expose you for who you really are)

I'm not interested in that. I'm just enjoying making you look like you do.

Roll on the 'Fallowfields team to ... ' stream of semi-conscious utterances. Given the widespread support you currently garner, I predict a riot ...

pommpey

I don't want anything off you, nor any backchannelling. You're insignificant and somewhat stupid (and clearly shitting yoursen that whoever has the inside track on your daft life might spill the beans and finally expose you for who you really are)

I'm not interested in that. I'm just enjoying making you look like you do.

Roll on the 'Fallowfields team to ... ' stream of semi-conscious utterances. Given the widespread support you currently garner, I predict a riot ...

pommpey

I have nothing more to say your honour , your bluff has been called portsmouth

You now have as much credibilty as someone who gives out opinions on matches they havent even attended , oh wait you do that also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom