FA Cup Draw

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Blade82

Reaction score
coming up.

Hoping for a decent away day at a new ground.

What did you all expect? Liverpool or Man U? It's a home draw and should get through to 3rd round.

I wanted Brackley Town away. I was dreading Salford City.

Look on the bright side, Mansfield or Oldham at home might be free for Season Ticket Holders again.

Look on the bright side, Mansfield or Oldham at home might be free for Season Ticket Holders again.

It won't. The deal only covered the first FA Cup home game.
If it's a tenner and 150 loyalty points then I'll go.

I see that Garth Crooks has been following the Trenton Wiggan/ Michael Higdon ex players diet plan....
The guy's huge, I was shocked.
I didn't realise he was so fat when he's sitting down on the final score programme on TV.
He was sweating cobs under the studio lights, wasn't he?

Normally I always want the pigs. When they ballsed up beating Charlton to face us, I am certain we would've pounded them. Now I think the pounders, would become the poundees.

I'd rather Mansfield, purely because they're fairly local, won't have far to travel (think of the fans) and a decent gate (10,000+) will help them financially as well.

Oldham will be dull and they probably won't bring many. At least a side from league 2 will see it as a bigger game than just two league one sides boring it out for 90 mins.

The Feds might even get 'intelligence' and put up the ring of steel if the 10,000 coppers on overtime can't cope

Can't be too unhappy with another home draw, although on current form there are no guarantees we'd beat either of them!

They might give everyone a tenner to attend

It`s a great draw, playing at the Lane, and IF a replay is needed, only an hours drive. Perfect.

Back
Top Bottom