Everton & Forest Points Deduction - Can Sheffield United Survive?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Now we'll see what PA's intentions are. You can bet your life Burnley and Luton will be going for it in the January window, as they'll see this as a huge chance of staying up. I wonder if we'll do the same? 🤔

Reactions: Gee
Now we'll see what PA's intentions are. You can bet your life Burnley and Luton will be going for it in the January window, as they'll see this as a huge chance of staying up. I wonder if we'll do the same? 🤔
That loss against Luton is starting to hurt even more. We play them again on 10th February. That feels like a must win now.

They might do but we won’t know the outcome of any appeal until the season is done.
I mean to say Everton have already been deducted points I don’t see why they won’t do it again and deduct the points sooner rather than later

Any punishment is ratified on May 24th, 5 days after the end of the season.

What punishment they will receive will be disclosed on the 12th of April, clubs have 7 days to appeal, in the time between 18th of April and May 23rd premier league will consider the appeal made. If a ten point deduction was applied (could be anything tbf) now Forest would be a point above us and Everton 2 points behind, makes little difference to the final result imo.

Any punishment is ratified on May 24th, 5 days after the end of the season.

What punishment they will receive will be disclosed on the 12th of April, clubs have 7 days to appeal, in the time between 18th of April and May 23rd premier league will consider the appeal made. If a ten point deduction was applied (could be anything tbf) now Forest would be a point above us and Everton 2 points behind, makes little difference to the final result imo.
How does it make little difference? Makes a big difference. We would be 1 win from going above both of them

This should be a big incentive to players to have a go and to prince to give some funds to help. Who knows, anything is possible.

Hi Stegosaurus here

They'll probably get a poxy 10 point deduction which will mean nothing as both will stay up anyway. Cna't have one of the undesirable teams staying up instead.

Forest fans seem to think it'll only be a 6 point deduction on the club statement post, not sure where they've plucked that number from

Just seen the Everton tweet where they are basically denying reality and trying a very weird spinzone to try and look innocent. Be very interesting to see the media response to that...

There basically is supposed to be a sliding scale of sorts. Could be -6 if they've breached by say £4m over the limit as the Everton verdict suggested -6 for a breach and then 1 point for each £5m beyond that.

Back
Top Bottom