Etienne Esajas?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Foxy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Surprised this one hasn't appeared yet, saw the rumour earlier, but just been told it by a pig I know. Not sure if he's just repeating the rumour or if he's heard anything more solid.

Is an interesting one, certainly polarised the Pigs.

No thanks!

One good game every couple of months is no good to us. We have a couple of players who already fill that role.

i'd happily take him! always seemed to be a very good player to me

A pacey winger with a decent strike? Erm I dont think he suits our style.

He can't get into Wednesday's team. That team who are in league 1 now. can you not think a little further afield than pig rejects?

Most of you have probably seen him play once against us at BL and decided he's good enough.

Yep, said a few weeks ago he was the only player at Pigsborough with abit of flair & skill & a good left peg. and of the players released. The only one i would go for.

He's right though, it seems to be a habit of United fans that when Wednesday release a player or make him available they're nearly always given a mention as a possible signing. Why I don't know. Maybe some DO have that inferiority complex the pigs talk about.

Someone suggested Leon Clarke on another board FFS, Leon fucking Clarke!

And a massive NO to Esajas, we might as well just keep Kyel Reid. They've got about the same amount of ability and are both inconsistent. Both recently on the bench for League One clubs. He had a good game against us - wanting to sign him based on that is certainly something you don't expect from the management. It's the sort of thing fans would do.

In the thread on Owlstalk about Esajas one poster on there (apparently ITK) says that we're in talks with Leon Britton. That'd be a major coup.

Who'd be happy with this?

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=128729

now i know this is only pure gossip and speculation, but if this happened would you be happy with this signing? We are particularly weak down the left side but is esajas gonna provide the pace and good delivery we desperately need on that side. we need alot of players according to kb, this summer isnt just about buying 'definate starters'. We need a squad, with good squad with decent 'squad players'

He can hit a free kick or two, were terrible from set plays and also lack in the impact dept, i remember when we used to bring on a sub and he would change the game or get us that goal we needed. im not saying he's gonna be the messiah, but these are attributes he could potentially provide.

i know he's not done great for wednesday while he's been there. but he has showed some flashes of quality from what my pig associates tell me.

If his wages were low id give like too see us give him a look.

There's already a thread in the rumour mill section and I've given my thoughts on it. Cannot believe people want us to sign him probably based on 45 minutes at BL. He has maybe 1 or 2 good games a season and the rest of the time is useless, which is why he never got a game for wednesday. Unreal.

I would be fuming if we signed him.

If he wants to play for £100 a week, get him signed up, anymore though would be daft.

Back
Top Bottom