Errea....new kit supplier?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thoughts on the kit?

• Total voters
There's still 20% off everything at the moment.. Except the third kit for some unknown reason. Guess which kit my boys want?

Does anyone understand the sizes for the minikits? The size guide doesn't include the minikits
Mini kits are completely separate to standard kit sizing.

There's still 20% off everything at the moment.. Except the third kit for some unknown reason. Guess which kit my boys want?

Does anyone understand the sizes for the minikits? The size guide doesn't include the minikits
Bought Jnr Jnr a minikit and Jnr Snr a shirt on Saturday. A size 24 minikit was hung on a hanger with a 3-4yr tag; 26 on a 5-6 (same size as Jnr Snr's school jumper last year) then you're into 2YXS for 7-8. Jnr Snr is slightly above average height for a boy who'll be 6 in March, the 26 fitted him but the 2YXS had room for growth which he'll need as I'm too tight to buy shirts every season.

On that, I'd guess

18 - 6-12 months
20 - 12-24 months
22 - 2-3 years
24 - 3-4 years
26 - 5-6 years*
2YXS - 7-8 years*
YXS - 9-10 years*

*shirt only once you get to youth sizes

Seems nobody's happy with them. Hope the club reviews the deal at the end of the season. They've been a disaster in almost every aspect.

Afraid it’s a multi year deal but one would hope the lessons have been learned. They sure won’t be as late out next season for one

Bought Jnr Jnr a minikit and Jnr Snr a shirt on Saturday. A size 24 minikit was hung on a hanger with a 3-4yr tag; 26 on a 5-6 (same size as Jnr Snr's school jumper last year) then you're into 2YXS for 7-8. Jnr Snr is slightly above average height for a boy who'll be 6 in March, the 26 fitted him but the 2YXS had room for growth which he'll need as I'm too tight to buy shirts every season.

On that, I'd guess

18 - 6-12 months
20 - 12-24 months
22 - 2-3 years
24 - 3-4 years
26 - 5-6 years*
2YXS - 7-8 years*
YXS - 9-10 years*

Thanks!

Seems nobody's happy with them. Hope the club reviews the deal at the end of the season. They've been a disaster in almost every aspect.

I think all three united kits designs are great. The problem is the quality of the material*. It's flimsy as fuck, and doesn't feel like it would last more than a few games of football.

*I can only judge the home shirt, but assuming the others are equally as bad.

Yeah exact same pal

Right. The big clubs have the match kit, and the replica kit, and I'm assuming the match kit is optimised for lightness and breathability over durability.

Maybe the Errea kits are optimised for match wear, and they just don’t produce a separate durable version for fans?

On that, I'd guess

18 - 6-12 months
20 - 12-24 months
22 - 2-3 years
24 - 3-4 years
26 - 5-6 years*
2YXS - 7-8 years*
YXS - 9-10 years*

Yep my dad was the same, bought me the 02/03 shirt when I was 13 and it still fits me now 😂 😂 😂

Yeah exact same pal
Let's be honest, the current DH Gate copies look very good - not like the poor copies from our Premier League years where they couldn't get the colours, materials or even the sponsors right (probably testament to Adidas' kit quality).
DH Gate is brilliant when you have a little lad who wants an Ndiaye Blades away shirt, McBurnie home, Neymar PSG shirt, Haaland City shirt, Mbappe PSG away shirt, etc, etc.
There's no way he'd be getting full price ones! The junior sized McBurnie one alone is £67 in the club shop with EFL badges, etc.
It's £18 delivered on DH Gate. It'll be covered in grass and chocolate stains in two weeks anyroad!
Am I tight? Fucking damn right I am!

Just chatting to JT89 in another thread about the yellow GK top and it got me thinking of the 1992/93 GK tops. I wish Errea had gone for the clean sweep!

Also, i'm a massive fan of wearing the outfield player shorts with the GK top, proper retro style!

Anyway, here's a "what if?"...

1670497613844.png1670497667673.png1670497978109.png
1670497836974.png1670497829053.png1670497932362.png

I read yesterday that Arsenal's 2023/2024 home kit has been leaked!
A full 8 months before we get to see ours! ;) 🤣

I read yesterday that Arsenal's 2023/2024 home kit has been leaked!
A full 8 months before we get to see ours! ;) 🤣
and this from Arsenal for 23/24 too. ££££££££

The yanks aren't daft. So many NFL teams do a jersey that isn't one they would wear on-field. Camouflage, pink, all one colour including logos and numbers, amongst others me and the missus/kids have owned over the years.

I've been thinking recently that i'd like United to have an identity - yeah we have our red and white shirts, but so do many others. We often change the colour of our socks from Red to White to Black. The best kits for me are Black shorts and White socks, but we continue to mix it up.

There was the Morocco v France game in the World Cup where both teams wore tri-colour kits:
1671623761577.png

Man Utd 1st choice colours are Red, White and Black, it's their identity:
1671623854358.png

Hamburg too have their identity in tri-colour kits - White, Red and Blue (with the socks always featuring the chequers on top):
1671623960907.png

So, i'd like United to go as follows:

HOME - Black Shorts, White Socks
AWAY - White Shirt, Black Shorts, Red Socks
THIRD - Free reign, mix it up - but the 1st two kits should always be like that

1671624160955.png1671624106579.png

That would then give us potential to mix up combinations if required - have shorts and socks available in all colours that match the kits. So if we're at Derby or Leeds for example, we just put red or black socks on:

1671624253469.png1671624269071.png

If we're at Sunderland (red socks), we put black or white socks on:
1671624340144.png1671624355811.png

Back to basics please Blades!

Back
Top Bottom