Errea....new kit supplier?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thoughts on the kit?

• Total voters

3rd kit delivered today, yeah it seems good quality but when you see players shirts with no badges and some reports on here, they are obviously not gonna last long. I still hope we get Hummel one day
Mine came Thursday, the inner bag was already ripped open so that didn't bode well. Sure enough, the D on Randox was already coming away. Someone has looked at that and returned it and it's still been sent out to me 😡

Ended up driving down from Rotherham to replace it, no way I was sending it back for exchange to get another reject.

Just been down to collect my Long Sleeved one from the shop as it was available for collection this morning. Only orderd last night.

They had about 12 more in store in adult sizes and 5 in kids sizes, so managed swapped mine for a bigger size. They confirmed there won't be any more in stock.

Got printing done there and then.
Could be one for the anti-twats thread, well done Blades superstore.
Sorry, but I know this will annoy you...

All the names and numbers I've seen on the "replica", "fan" kits have been printed below the neck stitching. Once again yours has been printed this way.

If you look at the player issued shirts, the names are always higher up and go over the neck stitching.

This seems to be a difference between the people who print the players shirts and those in the club shop.

Here you can see all the names are over the stitching, whereas on yours, it's way below. (Apologies, I'm really anal with shit like this).

0_Team-swanseas-2JPG.jpgb25lY21zOjdhOTlhMzMwLTk0Y2QtNGFjZS04NmFjLTZkMmFmYTJlMTg5YjoyZTAxOGUyOS01NjZjLTQyMWQtOWJiMy1hNj...jpg3160.jpg

Anyone else notice Ndiaye's shirt had lost it's United badge during his post match interview today? Just the remnants of some of the stitching left on the shirt.

Mine came Thursday, the inner bag was already ripped open so that didn't bode well. Sure enough, the D on Randox was already coming away. Someone has looked at that and returned it and it's still been sent out to me 😡

Ended up driving down from Rotherham to replace it, no way I was sending it back for exchange to get another reject.

He was waving it about at full time. Shocking quality.

This is why I'm a brand snob.

I've got the home shirt in long sleeves. That's the only errea I've got. The stitching at the hem is all fraying. Quite noticeable.
I can't take it back to swap as there's no long sleeves left.

This is why I'm a brand snob.

I've got the home shirt in long sleeves. That's the only errea I've got. The stitching at the hem is all fraying. Quite noticeable.
I can't take it back to swap as there's no long sleeves left.
I wouldn't call myself a brand snob. If I like a top I'll buy a top. Next, River Island, even TK Maxx get a visit. But I've seen too many examples of these shirts fraying, wonky stitching and people taking them back. The badge fell off a players shirt yesterday. How poorly stitched must that be?

I wouldn't call myself a brand snob. If I like a top I'll buy a top. Next, River Island, even TK Maxx get a visit. But I've seen too many examples of these shirts fraying, wonky stitching and people taking them back. The badge fell off a players shirt yesterday. How poorly stitched must that be?
Or maybe a defender ripped it when grabbing hold of his shirt. Or it’s a bEsPoKe element

Cheap market tat. Awful quality. The red doesn’t look like a proper red either in person, looks more bright? Or luminous? But that might just be me.

I still haven't got one yet, I'll wait till they reduce the price and then I can use my Club Cash to get one dirt cheap. Seems like you might be better buying a fake one though, the quality will probably be better!

Errea do many different materials. The one we have is one of the cheaper ones and we have that because we chose that as a club. That’s not Errea’s fault.

Or maybe a defender ripped it when grabbing hold of his shirt
I'll file this one in the drawer that says 'this didn't happen'. Thousands of football games, never seen a badge ripped off. And if it was, wouldnt it leave a hole?

It's poorly stitched shit.

Errea do many different materials. The one we have is one of the cheaper ones and we have that because we chose that as a club. That’s not Errea’s fault.
I thought it was some Italian free breathing waterproof stuff?

Does anyone know whether Beerschot or Chateauroux have similar issues? Did they pick a better fabric? Or did we get a "job lot"?!

Long Sleeved aways available in the shop this morning, 'Limited sizes', looked like there were most apart from Large

Another incident today with the badge coming off for Anel this time., must be good luck as whoever it falls off for has scored in the game.

Ebay is full to the brim of fake shirts all claiming to be real. If you're after a legit one, look at the badge. If the white rose is small with a big gap between it and the crossed Blades its a fake...

Someone's bought a fake one, got the whole squad to sign it, then chucked it on ebay...

Last edited:
I still haven't got one yet, I'll wait till they reduce the price and then I can use my Club Cash to get one dirt cheap. Seems like you might be better buying a fake one though, the quality will probably be better!

Have you ever ordered anything from here?

Can pick them up cheaper than that too. Different site.

Back
Top Bottom