Errea....new kit supplier?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thoughts on the kit?

• Total voters

It costs about £10-15 in manufacturing costs to make a shit. I do wonder where the split of that extra £40 goes.
I'd imagine they cost even less than that to make. DH Gate are selling shirts with names, numbers and EFL badges on them for £18 delivered, from the other side of the world! And they still have to be making a profit on that - otherwise why would they?

I got the black away kit for Xmas. Put it on and sponsor was wonky, great 🙄

Took it back on boxing day and the girl serving me said - "yeah, we've seen it before".

Unfortunately though they've only got black shirts in 5XL so, because I collect them, I had to keep it.

BRING BACK ADIDAS !
Wonder if anyone has changed their vote on this poll because of the errors we've seen all too often? #butitsunique #stripesonback

I got the black away kit for Xmas. Put it on and sponsor was wonky, great 🙄

Took it back on boxing day and the girl serving me said - "yeah, we've seen it before".

Unfortunately though they've only got black shirts in 5XL so, because I collect them, I had to keep it.

BRING BACK ADIDAS !

There was 1 long sleeved black one left when I went in, so as a collector had to get it, even though it was 4XL and had a small pull on the arm

My brother bought me this jacket for Christmas.

Got to say, other than the size being a bit smaller than I'd expected, quite impressed with the quality, and the gold and black together look great.

The size is ok, just feels like it's cut for skinny, knots in cotton legs, spaghetti armed, Italians.

Not sure they had gravy slurping Northern fatties in mind when they did the sizing!
5997-155.jpg

I was reluctant to try DH Gate again after the last one I bought from there but the one mattbianco1 posted looks very good from the photo he posted.

Soccerlord are supposed to be really good looking at the Trust Pilot reviews but are they genuine reviews? There's quite a few nice shirts out at the minute that I want. Mexico away, Boca Juniors, Brazil, Ajax. I will get round to ordering one from Soccerlord but if they are good, then it's going to cost me a fortune as I'll end up getting loads from them 🤣
How quickly do Soccerlord deliver?

Need one in like 10 days

Been wondering, have we worn the maroon and gold goalkeeper at all this season?

How is the quality of people's shirts holding up now that we're so close to the end of the season?

I also mean those of you that might have even had to get an exchange earlier in the season, how's the replacement holding up?

All this season's shirt variations BTW, not just the home one.

How is the quality of people's shirts holding up now that we're so close to the end of the season?

I also mean those of you that might have even had to get an exchange earlier in the season, how's the replacement holding up?

All this season's shirt variations BTW, not just the home one.
We’ve got 2 home shirts, a black 3rd kit and a yellow keeper one between the kids. There’s a training top as well.

Only issue is that the sponsor’s peeling on one of the home shirts.

After having a nightmare with dhgate:

12/12/2022 ordered 2x children's 3rd kit
07/02/2023 finally cancelled after numerous delays

07/02/2023 ordered 2x children's 3rd kit from alternative seller
02/03/2023 parcel arrived from China. Opened it up to find a pair of extra large NBA shorts. Tracking shows the shirts arrived in UK tody following numerous delays, a Royal Mail issue caused further delays. Royal Mail now believe the package made it all the way to my local post office who have since lost it. Im unable to open a dispute through dhgate and the seller keeps telling me to be patient as the package is in the UK..

26/03/2023 ordered 2x children's 3rd kit from alternative seller
03/04 recieved this message: The government's recent strict investigation led to the shutdown of the factory
Due to the upgrading of market supervision
Now our Chinese jersey factory has checked with the Administration for Industry and Commerce
Due to the strict inspection of the industrial and commercial department on the imitated brand jerseys
Our factory is under government inspection

I replied asking if I should cancel. They reply "this is adult clothing not for children" wtf?!?

For now I'll just have to spend £150 on official kits instead! I really hope we get a cheaper manufacturer next season

After having a nightmare with dhgate:

12/12/2022 ordered 2x children's 3rd kit
07/02/2023 finally cancelled after numerous delays

07/02/2023 ordered 2x children's 3rd kit from alternative seller
02/03/2023 parcel arrived from China. Opened it up to find a pair of extra large NBA shorts. Tracking shows the shirts arrived in UK tody following numerous delays, a Royal Mail issue caused further delays. Royal Mail now believe the package made it all the way to my local post office who have since lost it. Im unable to open a dispute through dhgate and the seller keeps telling me to be patient as the package is in the UK..

26/03/2023 ordered 2x children's 3rd kit from alternative seller
03/04 recieved this message: The government's recent strict investigation led to the shutdown of the factory
Due to the upgrading of market supervision
Now our Chinese jersey factory has checked with the Administration for Industry and Commerce
Due to the strict inspection of the industrial and commercial department on the imitated brand jerseys
Our factory is under government inspection

I replied asking if I should cancel. They reply "this is adult clothing not for children" wtf?!?

For now I'll just have to spend £150 on official kits instead! I really hope we get a cheaper manufacturer next season
I've had no issues with DHGate. Bought loads of things off there too

Will there be a new kit supplier next season? It’s just that I thought the Erria deal was for United World and the blades ain’t gonna be part of that whoever takes over the club 🤷‍♂️

Will there be a new kit supplier next season? It’s just that I thought the Erria deal was for United World and the blades ain’t gonna be part of that whoever takes over the club 🤷‍♂️
There was some speculation that Dozy would bring Nike in if he takes over based solely on the fact they do Nigeria's kits.

I absolutely fucking hope not, their kits are wank 🤮

There was some speculation that Dozy would bring Nike in if he takes over based solely on the fact they do Nigeria's kits.

I absolutely fucking hope not, their kits are wank 🤮
Nike do Saudi Arabia’s as well so that’s probably some of the worst logic I’ve ever heard, even by the standards of this forum!

Can we get rid of these fuckers when the prince has fucked off….

I don't understand some of the posts in this thread.

The contractual relationship is between the SUFC company and Errea company. It has nothing to do with who is the principal shareholder, or CEO, or marketing director, or toilet cleaner of SUFC or Errea.

So if someone takes over the SUFC company, it does not impact the contractual obligations/liabilities that company has with others.

If you are hoping Dozy comes in and wants to pay out the contract with Errea, so he can arrange a new one with Adidas, fair enough,. But if you think that the Errea contract somehow just goes away if the Prince leaves....I've got bad news. Like badge-peeling-off kinda bad news

Back
Top Bottom