Errea....new kit supplier?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thoughts on the kit?

• Total voters

Middle one is fake. Took about 3 seconds.
What gave it away?

As S64 Blade - it's only really the badge. The material is bang on. Side by side you can tell. But if you were just to wear it to a game or pub, nobody would notice on this seasons.

I saw some of the PL fakes and they were absolutely awful. Trying to replicate the woven material of the Adidas shirt and ended up looking like a towel fresh off the washing line.

What gave it away?

As S64 Blade - it's only really the badge. The material is bang on. Side by side you can tell. But if you were just to wear it to a game or pub, nobody would notice on this seasons.

I saw some of the PL fakes and they were absolutely awful. Trying to replicate the woven material of the Adidas shirt and ended up looking like a towel fresh off the washing line.
Yeah it’s the badge; even if it wasn’t side by side, it looks miles off (to my eye anyway). Size of the swords mainly but everything else too. If the fakers got the badge right they’d be indistinguishable though

Anyone been buying loads of DH Gate Blades or England shirts to sell on? I saw someone on a Blades FB offering our home shirt for £25 all sizes available😄.

I've got the away and 3rd shirt from DHGate. Took about a month to arrive. The "feel" is excellent. Maybe not for the purists but I won't pay £55 for a real one again.

Paid £27

I've got the away and 3rd shirt from DHGate. Took about a month to arrive. The "feel" is excellent. Maybe not for the purists but I won't pay £55 for a real one again.

Paid £27
I was reluctant to try DH Gate again after the last one I bought from there but the one mattbianco1 posted looks very good from the photo he posted.

Soccerlord are supposed to be really good looking at the Trust Pilot reviews but are they genuine reviews? There's quite a few nice shirts out at the minute that I want. Mexico away, Boca Juniors, Brazil, Ajax. I will get round to ordering one from Soccerlord but if they are good, then it's going to cost me a fortune as I'll end up getting loads from them 🤣

We had sent for 5 (£80 with postage) and in the meantime one of us had a away shirt bought. He laid down the real one next to the fake and I had to take a real close look to tell the difference.

I was reluctant to try DH Gate again after the last one I bought from there but the one mattbianco1 posted looks very good from the photo he posted.

Soccerlord are supposed to be really good looking at the Trust Pilot reviews but are they genuine reviews? There's quite a few nice shirts out at the minute that I want. Mexico away, Boca Juniors, Brazil, Ajax. I will get round to ordering one from Soccerlord but if they are good, then it's going to cost me a fortune as I'll end up getting loads from them 🤣

No badges on the dh gate ones I can see…
There is badges on the ones we received, not identical but close enough

These were the shirts I got off DHGate compared to the real ones.

View attachment 148168

View attachment 148169
Yep, badge the biggest giveaway. They also couldn’t get the colours quite right of the red of the home shirt and the red in USG either (and the USG sleeve logo is different) but that’s only really noticeable when they’re placed side by side. How do they hold up being washed/worn etc?

Yep, badge the biggest giveaway. They also couldn’t get the colours quite right of the red of the home shirt and the red in USG either (and the USG sleeve logo is different) but that’s only really noticeable when they’re placed side by side. How do they hold up being washed/worn etc?
I've never worn or washed them so no idea. I only bought them so I could see how they compared to the real thing.

Would you say the DH Gate shirts are true to size?
I wear size L in all shirts I buy, including footie shirts, but I'm sure I read somewhere that if you order owt from DH Gate you need one size bigger than normal.
How did you find the sizing?
Thanks.

I`ve bought four shirts off Soccerlord in the past (three Blades and the Ajax Bob Marley shirt) and been very happy with them all, look good, great colours and wash great. As someone previously has mentioned though, I normally do wear L but found that in these I needed XL. Would have bought more but they have stopped shipping to Australia at present due to what they call "some shipping issues". I emailed them the other day and was told that they are not ready to start shipping to Australia again just yet but will keep me informed.

Ordered two third kits online but only got one out of the packaging today, the other I will save for a few years. What a thing of beauty.

Would you say the DH Gate shirts are true to size?
I wear size L in all shirts I buy, including footie shirts, but I'm sure I read somewhere that if you order owt from DH Gate you need one size bigger than normal.
How did you find the sizing?
Thanks.
It depends really. You're best off reading the reviews for each item, that usually tells you.

I got all three and they look spot on to me
Got the 3rd before tgey even went on official sale
Sizes are fine

There's still 20% off everything at the moment.. Except the third kit for some unknown reason. Guess which kit my boys want?

Does anyone understand the sizes for the minikits? The size guide doesn't include the minikits

Back
Top Bottom