Eoin Doyle

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Chezzy itk'r:

Group: Members

Posted Today, 06:06 PM
..but I'm told a deal for Doyle to go to local L1 rivals Sheffyoo is "ninety percent" done - with Higdon coming the other way.

Not clear yet for how much or if Higdon signs on loan or permanently.

Usual source so take it or leave it as you choose.

Wonder if Chessy will be above us by then. If so it will be a forward step by Higdon to go there :eek:

If we pay that for a third rate striker I will be dumbfounded.
I can't see how he will fit in anyway. We only play 1 up front and he is not a lone striker style player.
Just don't see this happening as £150k won't cut it - even if Higdon is the makeweight.

Alan Biggs saying Chezzie want £2 million, if so it ain't going to happen. Unless this is a game changing moment!!

Alan Biggs @AlanBiggs1 · 13h 13 hours ago
Huge chase on for Eoin Doyle. Understand lots of Championship interest & I believe Chesterfield price tag is £2m & NOT £1m. Justifiably so.

if Biggs is correct, then yeah I agree with you Cave.

Then there's the flip side from Clayx on BM:

"The deal for Doyle to be a blade is almost over the line, the player wants to join us out of the 4suitors that have had bids lodged, we increased our bid at the weekend, Rotherham matched us the others are southern based clubs so we're never really in it, the player said no to the millers, Doyle has told his team mates he is going to be a blade, barring a last minute hitch expect the lad to be a blde in a little over 24 hours.
A deal for fat boy to go the other way is well advanced, although this may not go thru at the same time, expect it to go in the next few days, we are going to "ease his passage" to chesterfield.
A deal for jimmy Ryan is going to be pulled until the higdon deal is done , just to appease the chesterfield fans, we have agreed a fee with them for the player, his wages will not be a problem, he is out of contract in May so equally the fee won't present much of an obstacle, chesterfield are saying he is unwell, however his was doing "chin ups" and a circuit over the road from the stadium at simply gym!! Will be interesting to see if he plays at MK on Friday

This info comes from someone who was at training today with the first team"

Forget Doyle we are not going to pay over £1m for anyone.

Maguire money being used?

Be strange if it isn't considering what was stated after his sale. Still not convinced we will land anyone that will make that much of a difference seeing as the playing style depends on not conceding soft goals.

Alan Biggs @AlanBiggs1 · 13h 13 hours ago
Huge chase on for Eoin Doyle. Understand lots of Championship interest & I believe Chesterfield price tag is £2m & NOT £1m. Justifiably so.

if Biggs is correct, then yeah I agree with you Cave.

Then there's the flip side from Clayx on BM:

"The deal for Doyle to be a blade is almost over the line, the player wants to join us out of the 4suitors that have had bids lodged, we increased our bid at the weekend, Rotherham matched us the others are southern based clubs so we're never really in it, the player said no to the millers, Doyle has told his team mates he is going to be a blade, barring a last minute hitch expect the lad to be a blde in a little over 24 hours.
A deal for fat boy to go the other way is well advanced, although this may not go thru at the same time, expect it to go in the next few days, we are going to "ease his passage" to chesterfield.
A deal for jimmy Ryan is going to be pulled until the higdon deal is done , just to appease the chesterfield fans, we have agreed a fee with them for the player, his wages will not be a problem, he is out of contract in May so equally the fee won't present much of an obstacle, chesterfield are saying he is unwell, however his was doing "chin ups" and a circuit over the road from the stadium at simply gym!! Will be interesting to see if he plays at MK on Friday

This info comes from someone who was at training today with the first team"

Has anyone ever seen JL4x4 and Clay X Blade in the same room?

Alan Biggs saying Chezzie want £2 million, if so it ain't going to happen. Unless this is a game changing moment!!

He's not worth £2 million in monopoly money!

he hasn't he said we'll let you know when we sign someone...

?

Andy Giddings Twitter

[!]61777;Reply [!]61778;Retweet [!]61778;Retweeted [!]61767;Favourite [!]61767;Favourited [!]61776;More
Share via Direct Message Embed Tweet Mute @Gids1980Unmute @Gids1980Block or report Andy Giddings [!]8207;@Gids1980 33 mins33 minutes ago
#sufc boss NC has dismissed speculation linking them with moves for #chesterfieldfc midfielder Sam Morsy and fwd Eoin Doyle. #twitterblades 0 replies . 1 retweet 0 favourites

?

Andy Giddings Twitter

[!]61777;Reply [!]61778;Retweet [!]61778;Retweeted [!]61767;Favourite [!]61767;Favourited [!]61776;More
Share via Direct Message Embed Tweet Mute @Gids1980Unmute @Gids1980Block or report Andy Giddings [!]8207;@Gids1980 33 mins33 minutes ago
#sufc boss NC has dismissed speculation linking them with moves for #chesterfieldfc midfielder Sam Morsy and fwd Eoin Doyle. #twitterblades 0 replies . 1 retweet 0 favourites
That's Numberwang!
giphy.gif

?

Andy Giddings Twitter

According to the interview he hasnt unless hes done it in private

I think it's just the normal journalistic spin on things, just because cloughy said that he'd tell him when they'd signed someone he took it as them ruling him out completely.

Great news about Wallace been fit, look forward to another couple of 20 minutes appearances until his next 4/6 week break.:(

I think it's just the normal journalistic spin on things, just because cloughy said that he'd tell him when they'd signed someone he took it as them ruling him out completely.

Absolutely - if you're a tin pot local radio journalist what's going to come across better "the manager treated me with the contempt I deserve and gave me nothing" or "Clough dismissed rumours ". The latter will certainly have done Giddings' Twitter stats no harm at all on a quiet day.

Absolutely - if you're a tin pot local radio journalist what's going to come across better "the manager treated me with the contempt I deserve and gave me nothing" or "Clough dismissed rumours ". The latter will certainly have done Giddings' Twitter stats no harm at all on a quiet day.

Listening to the interview posted above, it's a bit of both. Andy Giddings asks him directly about Sam Morsy and he rules him out specifically, then goes on to say that 'we'll let you know when we've signed anyone" when asked directly about Eoin Doyle (and anyone else).

Ha ha I am beginning to really dislike Clough, he won't spend a penny to stubborn wants loans from the championship instead we'll end up with O'Grady back then there'll recall in March sometime leaving us high and dry.

Back
Top Bottom