email from club - NO MORE TICKETS ON SALE IN KOP - standing & wrong seat usage

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Conclusion is it's made up of people who've ended up with restricted view seats and had to move, and number dyslexics.
Simple really.

I'm not sure why they've all gone to the back though.
Maybe not to block others views, I’d say that’s common sense

You said why would they all go to the back and I said to so as not to block others views. Come on mate you are making this hard work

I'm curious as to the logic that makes people unable to understand the English alphabet and the global numerical system, yet at the same time are able to register for an account to buy a ticket in the first place and find their way home after a match
Find their way home…how did the find their way their way there. Apparently they can’t read bus numbers either 😂

Good advice 🤣
It’s like your username pal chap butty it would make more sense to make it chip butty that way it would avoid any suspicion of your mindset. I’m going to assist you not belittle or mock you by saying change that a to an I and then your username would make more sense but sometimes some people just need some advice on some matters

The ticket office knows where the empty seats are on the Kop. why can,t they sell the tickets?.they could have the stewards/security whatever.
at the gangway at the back of the kop. checking tickets and directing them to the proper gangway. most fans file in from john street turnstiles.
Rather than walk to the Shoreham Street turnstiles. Getting to the ground earlier could be a solution.I am not telling people what to do. just offering a solution.
Don,t slag me off just a humble opinion. been going on the Kop since 1966.

The ticket office knows where the empty seats are on the Kop. why can,t they sell the tickets?.they could have the stewards/security whatever.
at the gangway at the back of the kop. checking tickets and directing them to the proper gangway. most fans file in from john street turnstiles.
Rather than walk to the Shoreham Street turnstiles. Getting to the ground earlier could be a solution.I am not telling people what to do. just offering a solution.
Don,t slag me off just a humble opinion. been going on the Kop since 1966.
The only problem is pal that you can’t get away from is the ticket office are selling unsold seats but people aren’t sitting in them this is what needs to be solved asap. People are congregation at the back of the kop that’s why the kop has been out on a non season ticket lockdown

I'm curious as to the logic that makes people unable to understand the English alphabet and the global numerical system, yet at the same time are able to register for an account to buy a ticket in the first place and find their way home after a match
I have already explained this pal it may be baffling for some people to find there seat on the kop as there are so many of them and they maybe thinking if some people are in my seat it could cause an argument I stop up here. It’s not right but some people might struggle to find there correct seats so stop being flash pal and look at the bigger picture here and provide solutions not sarcastic comments and digs as we all want the issue rectified asap

People have a right to their opinion. you seem to think your opinions are correct. it,s like you come on here shouting over people/ you come across as arrogant Pal.
With an attitude you have won,t have many friends.

It’s like your username pal chap butty it would make more sense to make it chip butty that way it would avoid any suspicion of your mindset. I’m going to assist you not belittle or mock you by saying change that a to an I and then your username would make more sense but sometimes some people just need some advice on some matters
Thanks for the tips, very useful.

End of the day, society is built on rules. You follow them, like the majority do and you’re fine. You choose not to and you get punished.

That’s how it is. The alternative is total anarchy.

You buy a specific seat. Buy one you’re happy with. Sit in it.

That’s really it. That’s not to say you can’t stand up as the match action dictates.

Strange that it was never an issue when we were in league 1.

The part timers wish to rock up for the big games and find the only seats available are behind pillars or to one side .
So they stand at the back with their mates with their 'I don't give a fuck attitude'.

standing, safe standing,persistent standing and standing in someone else's seat are all the same to them.

If you stand/sit in someone else's designated seat you are just a selfish twat.

Anywhere, not just a football stadium.

Last edited:
If you have trouble finding your seat there are stewards and caring people who will assist.

However if you think you are entitled to sit /stand anywhere because you have 'paid' go and live in a cave with your fellow caveman mentality mates please.

People have a right to their opinion. you seem to think your opinions are correct. it,s like you come on here shouting over people/ you come across as arrogant Pal.
With an attitude you have won,t have many friends.
I just find my opinions hold a lot of truth pal I just read bollox from people on here that I don’t believe is true but as you say there opinion.

I’m not arrogant mate just say things as they are

Strange that it was never an issue when we were in league 1.

The part timers wish to rock up for the big games and find the only seats available are behind pillars or to one side .
So they stand at the back with their mates with their 'I don't give a fuck attitude'.

standing, safe standing,persistent standing and standing in someone else's seat are all the same to them.

If you stand/sit in someone else's designated seat you are just a selfish twat.

Anywhere, not just a football stadium.

I am confident the Whole kop will not be closed, it will just be the 8-10 rows at the back netted off After the World cup. that will become permanent though.
I don’t think it can pal simply because the amount of season tickets in those area

Tom,s point is a good one. however, it is always the same people around me. family/friends who have season tickets you get to know. been there for many years. The problem is it is the same people who stand from the beginning of this season. it does not block our views because we stand in our seats. so we are not going to say ought to them. besides, it is now worth the hassle.

I have already explained this pal it may be baffling for some people to find there seat on the kop as there are so many of them and they maybe thinking if some people are in my seat it could cause an argument I stop up here. It’s not right but some people might struggle to find there correct seats so stop being flash

I know that there are plenty of Blades fans that are fucking idiots, you only need to go to any away game to work that out, but if you have a ticket for row AP seat 100, stand in row AZ seat 60, and can't work out "hmm, the numbers go up the nearer I get to John St, and the letters go down nearer the pitch, maybe I should move down a dozen or so rows and move to the right" then that's a different level of fuckwit completely. We're talking would lose a battle of wits with a glass of water stupid

The club did this at the start of the season.

To say it was poorly received would be a gross understatement.

This was likely more down to the way in which the stewards conducted themselves, rather than the actual idea

I know that there are plenty of Blades fans that are fucking idiots, you only need to go to any away game to work that out, but if you have a ticket for row AP seat 100, stand in row AZ seat 60, and can't work out "hmm, the numbers go up the nearer I get to John St, and the letters go down nearer the pitch, maybe I should move down a dozen or so rows and move to the right" then that's a different level of fuckwit completely. We're talking would lose a battle of wits with a glass of water stupid
We live in a world where there are idiots all around us pal

Back
Top Bottom