Doyle/Mcatee semi final

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I hope we avoid PSG in the season after nexts champions league after we loan Neymar and mbappe after winning this years fa cup an next years Europa league after Dozy finds a spare ten billion to spend on us.

Well if the original poster is getting ahead of themselves why can't I
Haha yea exactly , if we can't get ahead of ourselves as fans in cup games when can we

Burnley may be 2 down, but could turn it around yet.
Then who do we avoid.

Haaland might have 40 goals but he looks like a dolphin

If we do progress past Blackburn, it would be a real shame if we drew man city , not just because we would likely get hammered , but Doyle and mcatee would be denied a wembley appearance.

But then again if we avoided city and made the final against them that would be even worse, I realise I've got ahead of myself here but just a thought

Let's not forget Wigan versus Man City in the final when no once gave Wigan a prayer.
It was all Man City attacking but think Wigan won 1-0. So upsets can happen.

Mam utd and Man city's balls are already hotter than Verstappens exhaust..

We wouldn't get hammered

We'd not venture out of out own half

We'd accept the fact that we don't belong in the sane universe and keep it tight for 87 minutes or so, then go down 1-0 to a penalty

IF we got to final and lost to City or Man ure would we get a euro place?

Football truly is shit nowadays. A money obsessed bore fest. Man Utd v Man City final, Fucking great, can’t wait.

Football truly is shit nowadays. A money obsessed bore fest. Man Utd v Man City final, Fucking great, can’t wait.
It is all rather predictable.
Guardiola always acting like his trophies are the work of magic and and not just loads of money always grinds my gears.
He'll do the same when they inevitably overtake Arsenal, will make out as if City were the underdogs all season long.

wouldnt bother me if we won or lost today each scenario has its own advantages as for drawing city if we were to win i reckon pep might well allow doyle and mcatee to play he would still be thinking they would beat us comfortably anyway

We don't want Man City anyway, but what a pity if Mcatee and Doyle can't play at Wembley. They will be crucial in the coming weeks and I bet they're having the time of their lives at the moment.

They can can’t they unless they played for city in the earlier rounds ,which they havnt should be fine for both players

They can can’t they unless they played for city in the earlier rounds ,which they havnt should be fine for both players
In the league isn't it just the rule now that you can't play against your parent club? Certainly is in the Prem, thought it was in the league now too. So presumably FA Cup as well. I don't actually know.

Back
Top Bottom