Doyle/Mcatee semi final

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

wak1889

Reaction score
If we do progress past Blackburn, it would be a real shame if we drew man city , not just because we would likely get hammered , but Doyle and mcatee would be denied a wembley appearance.

But then again if we avoided city and made the final against them that would be even worse, I realise I've got ahead of myself here but just a thought

If we do progress past Blackburn, it would be a real shame if we drew man city , not just because we would likely get hammered , but Doyle and mcatee would be denied a wembley appearance.

But then again if we avoided city and made the final against them that would be even worse, I realise I've got ahead of myself here but just a thought
As someone else said

I’ll live with it

Flip side is who wants a memorable day at Wembley against Grimsby?

And I think they’d more likely let them play in a semi than a final against city. So perhaps, if we are good enough to get past Blackburn, we are best playing city in a SF than a final

And I think they’d more likely let them play in a semi than a final against city. So perhaps, if we are good enough to get past Blackburn, we are best playing city in a SF than a final
Wouldn't allowing them to play in either be part of their football education and allow Man City too assess their capabilities in 'big' games?

if a team were to get to the FA Cup Final and lose to a Champions League qualifier, do they get a european spot the season after or does it go down a place in the premier league?

I hope we avoid PSG in the season after nexts champions league after we loan Neymar and mbappe after winning this years fa cup an next years Europa league after Dozy finds a spare ten billion to spend on us.

Well if the original poster is getting ahead of themselves why can't I

Back
Top Bottom