diego

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

testerry

Reaction score
i believe diego scored again today well done chuff (clough)

Good news, he's been sent out to get some proper first team games after a long lay off after serious injury. If he's scoring and playing well at York when he comes back to the Lane he's got to be in the mix to start.

He needs games it's only a good thing that he is scoring goals.

We want to worried about Long who has not been playing much for Oxford and it looks like his career is on it's arse.

He scored a screamer big deal I'm sure porter has in his career! We don't play strikers till 81st min, an that doesn't always work!!

Good news, he's been sent out to get some proper first team games after a long lay off after serious injury. If he's scoring and playing well at York when he comes back to the Lane he's got to be in the mix to start.
Like the gist of the post mate but he could score 40 goals for York and he still wouldn't get a start for us when he comes back.Sad but true i'm afraid.

Classy little finish from him again today.

3 in 4 tho says play a striker were a striker plays an hey oh he just might score some goals?! I should be on FM14 ;)

Since Diego has been given permission to play for York in the FA Cup he clearly doesn't figure in NC's immediate plans. A bit strange given United's current flaws but perhaps he needs more man's football to toughen him up.

Back
Top Bottom