After tonight with the season over - poll

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

What do we do?

• Stop all transfer signings as it is pointless.

Votes: 8 8.7%
  • Continue with the signings as they are fundamentally the clubs signings not the managers

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Sack the manager - plus ca change toute la meme chose

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Sack the manager and stop the signings for money for the new manager

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Trust Wilder to do the thing he did not attempt last time - develop OUR young players and enjoy that

Votes: 28 30.4%
  • Live in a drunken drugged stupor till next season when 'Things can only get better'

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • Carry on regardless

Votes: 31 33.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
If when we employ the same mindless tactics as (almost) all season, play the wrong formation (again) ignore our strengths including the most obvious that no one outside the club will believe we have ignored, play a player or players out of their depth in this league despite good alternatives and lose again tonight - all of which I expect as there is little sign of change or realization. (Yes I could explain but would have done so already before it was too late if I had the chance.)
Hope this makes sense if I look again after hopefully a bit more sleep.
Posted BEFORE team announced but expecting the worst. Seen it so many times before.

Send a text to Wilder immediately outlining the 'good alternatives'.
Maybe we can change the pattern.

We won't lose tonight and alot of palace fans want them not to win as they are unhappy with Hodgson.
Also if you listen to wilder interviews he's already planning for next season no matter what league we are in .
One or two more young uns could be part of the plans.

If when we employ the same mindless tactics as (almost) all season, play the wrong formation (again) ignore our strengths including the most obvious that no one outside the club will believe we have ignored, play a player or players out of their depth in this league despite good alternatives and lose again tonight - all of which I expect as there is little sign of change or realization. (Yes I could explain but would have done so already before it was too late if I had the chance.)
Hope this makes sense if I look again after hopefully a bit more sleep.
Posted BEFORE team announced but expecting the worst. Seen it so many times before.
I can see why you picked that username, kin hell I thought I was glass half empty until I read that shite.

Without a new billionaire owner, this is the life cycle for all promoted teams..

We are just one of the first 3 teams to experience the "new" way the top level is structured to operate.

Burnley or Luton or us survive by some sort of miracle, then unless a billionaire comes in, it's inevitable we'll all get relegated at a later date..

Why can I only live in a drunken, drugged stupor til next season. I was thinking more long term. The club is skint, the owner wants out and you're expecting that a change of manager will bring more stability. Ok.

Which formation is the wrong one? Who are the good alternatives? And what is the obvious strength that we've been ignoring?

Luton 2 0 up already against the Brighton side that played us off the park last week ... they will take some catching

Luton 2 0 up already against the Brighton side that played us off the park last week ... they will take some catching
Newcastle played us off the park.
I thought Brighton beat us in a game of fairly poor defences in which 5-3 would have been a score more reflective of the general play.

(I am aware that Newcastle were beaten by Luton which more emphatically supports your point :)).

Back
Top Bottom