Match Thread Derby County v. Sheffield United - 15th January 2022

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

DERB
DERB
DERB

Final

Final
Final
SUFC
SUFC
SUFC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1642243598688.png V. 1642243608333.png
Championship Week 23 - Saturday 15th January 2022 - 15:00 - Pride Park

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings - Derby County vs Sheffield United

Officials:

Referee: Graham Scott
Assistant Referee: Matthew Wilkes
Assistant Referee: Shaun Hudson
Fourth Official: Darren Drysdale

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter: https://twitter.com/s24su

Need a VPN? - https://www.s24su.com/forum/threads/vpn-usage.87094/

📺
Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2022-01-15 at 10.46.12.png

SUTV Live - https://live.sufc.co.uk/

Back to the slow safe passing and can't cross wont cross mentality we had last season. We still no pace or anyone that puts fear into the opposition. Alot of work to do for Heckingbottom and the staff.

Proves how much we rely on MGW we will get relegated next season when he fucks off and no one signs out fucking useless clowns

Absolute shambles today a team full of shirkers who didn’t show for the ball and hid whenever in possession

The only two players who bothered showing for the ball Berge/Didz were taken off after 60 minutes at 0-0

How billy sharp gets away with doing f** all and missing sitters I do not know

Some blades would be happy if he was still up front and we were in the vanarama conference north

disgusting performance. Shocking at the back, zero creativity or composure in midfield, wingers that can’t put a decent cross in between them all game and strikers that might as well be sat on the bench. Literally zero positives.

Only decent player we have got and he's not even our player. As soon as Gibbs-White is missing, we go back to being the shit team we were before he came here.

Absolute shambles today a team full of shirkers who didn’t show for the ball and hid whenever in possession

The only two players who bothered showing for the ball Berge/Didz were taken off after 60 minutes at 0-0

How billy sharp gets away with doing f** all and missing sitters I do not know

Some blades would be happy if he was still up front and we were in the vanarama conference north
🤣🤣🤣🤣 cheers pal I needed cheering up

Sorry to be critical too, just leaving the ground and our fans were terrible inc me in that. Absolutely no atmosphere at all from us. Derby never stopped singing a real fighting performance
Not you job to get 11 players to gel together as a team. Heckinbottom got a lot of work to do

Well that was worth waiting 4 games for. Only positive (??) Brewster played a bit.

2-0 down and still Derby want it more than us and we want to do tricks n flicks are these players thick stupid???

Back
Top Bottom