David Healy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SwissBlade

Reaction score
He seems to be getting linked with shiter (yet richer) clubs than us.

Worth a punt (on loan) if we can afford his wages?

I think so

You said "wages". Ends.

He seems to be getting linked with shiter (yet richer) clubs than us.

Worth a punt (on loan) if we can afford his wages?

I think so

The rumour is that a move for Healy broke down on deadline day due to his wages.

Bit worried about, seemingly strong, links to the likes of Healy and Butt - stink of Robson signings to me.

The rumour is that a move for Healy broke down on deadline day due to his wages.

Bit worried about, seemingly strong, links to the likes of Healy and Butt - stink of Robson signings to me.

Didn't know we had a go for Healy. Maybe a season loan would be good then

Healy is a decent player at this level, not sure he'd be a Robsonesque signing though

I know Healy can go on rich veins of scoring, but he can also look very poor when he isn't getting goals. Exactly the sort of signing that happened under Robson. In fact, Healy is probably a Billy Sharp who's been lucky enough to play at a higher level.

He seems to have been at a lot of clubs and not really done the business but there is no arguing with the form he has had at International level. When I have seen him he's never struck me as being anything special, no pace, no physical presence and marginalised in games - huh, strikers eh....

Ahem, I think you mean David Healy MBE dontcha know.

;)

you sure you didnt mean Dennis Healy the ex govt minister :)
my only problm with dave healy is he used to score for fun at international level but couldnt score at a man utd xmas party at club level.
i also find it sad that donny rovers in for him yet we are immediately out of the equation as soon as wages higer than a slap up meal at mrs miggins pie shop and we are out of the running to sign hi :(
MunXy

Back
Top Bottom