Player Suggestion Joe Rodon

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That's exactly what I've seen and that's why I'm asking.

If that's why he's a "dickhead"... :rolleyes:

BREAKING NEWS - Young lad in play fighting with best mates SHOCKER!
Posting it on social media sounds like a questionable decision tbf. Though i know it's supposed to be 18+ audience, it isn't.

The fact we have been linked with two predmoinantly right footed centre backs but no lefty suggests tinme we are going to move egan out there and anel down the middle where he looks absoloute class

This also negates egans weakness on being iaolated and overpowered ,outmuscled and out paced on on long balls
I'd be surprised if we're planning on making Egan a first choice left centre back. I think Ireland lack left footed centre halves, so Egan's been used there. He's a steady and good all round defender, and in a rather poor Ireland side I'm sure he's held his own. But especially offensively I struggle to see him offering enough. It is going to be hard creating chances against PL defences and we need all players to contribute. This includes the wide centre backs and Egan backing up Lowe wouldn't be good enough.

As a rule Hecky values left footed players on the left side of the pitch. Similar, if not quite to the same extent, as Wilder.

Played more than I thought at Rennes tbf, only saw 16 league appearances at first glance. But 22 appearances overall. What happened in the other games, I've not googled that.

Are you sure he's played left of 3 CBs for Wales or Spurs?

Regardless, he's not a leftie or pacey. We'd surely want at least one of those two criteria for a starting CB.
Their best centre half Omari came back from Injury.

The fact we have been linked with two predmoinantly right footed centre backs but no lefty suggests tinme we are going to move egan out there and anel down the middle where he looks absoloute class

This also negates egans weakness on being iaolated and overpowered ,outmuscled and out paced on on long balls
i think your spot on there anel showed twice last season centre of the back 3 is his best position and egan did get caught out a few times there last season i think egan could be good at lcb and think this is why holgate is coming in

A left footed LCB is beneficial because it's easier to tackle someone running down that side of you if you're left footed.

It might be easier, but if you can't do it with either foot you should be nowhere near the PL in the first place. And as people have said, people attacking the LCB area are cutting in half the time anyway, the concept of an out and out winger is close to dead in modern football, everyone's a wide forward or attacking midfielder who can play multiple positions

That's exactly what I've seen and that's why I'm asking.

If that's why he's a "dickhead"... :rolleyes:

BREAKING NEWS - Young lad in play fighting with best mates SHOCKER!

All I’ll say is, historically he hasn’t been a positive influence on McBurnie, who as we all know, can be inclined to make questionable decisions, all on his own.

This is a huge year for McBurnie and his career, he doesn’t need any negative distractions. 🤨

Having a good season for scum, too good for championship. Would've loved someone with PL experience in defence.

Back
Top Bottom