Outgoing? Daniel Jebbison

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I love it how Liverpool hold out for 23M for brewster and we want 8M ish and clauses for Jebbo...

Brewster hasn't scored a premier league goal... Took Jebbo 5 minutes..

25M or fuck off... When are we gonna play the game, DCL is how much now... Do we think Everton will say, ahhh give us 20M its a decent profit, nope they'll hold for the right price for a striker..

Brewster's pedigree was far higher than Jebbison's when we signed him, you're being very selective with the one stat you've chosen to support your argument.

Brewster's pedigree was far higher than Jebbison's when we signed him, you're being very selective with the one stat you've chosen to support your argument.
I'm not arguing with anybody...

And we signed potential, it's the same scenario..

Relatively our record signing is peanuts to what barca spend on average, so a bit of perspective needs adding..

Oh, and Arsenal think they've got a steal with Ramsdale... Isn't he our record sale, it won't be the first time somebody fattens our goose up for market if Arsenal get an offer from Man City or somebody richer...

Maguire 80m to man utd...its not something that's unheard of, we need top dollar it's as simple as that.

I know...

But Brentford seem to stick it out.

It's all I'm saying..

Edit....

Put Brewster and Jebbeson up front, if they click add some zeros on..
Agreed, to be fair to the current owner & we can only go off the Ramsdale deal I feel we got the best price we possibly could. Time will tell if that continues. We're set to lose big money on Moose/ McBurnie/ Berge who I can see all leaving in January so he'll need to make that money back in a different capacity probably on selling N'Diaye/ Jebbison in the future

I love it how Liverpool hold out for 23M for brewster and we want 8M ish and clauses for Jebbo...

Brewster hasn't scored a premier league goal... Took Jebbo 5 minutes..

25M or fuck off... When are we gonna play the game, DCL is how much now... Do we think Everton will say, ahhh give us 20M its a decent profit, nope they'll hold for the right price for a striker..
Where have you plucked those random. Figures from ?

Agreed, to be fair to the current owner & we can only go off the Ramsdale deal I feel we got the best price we possibly could. Time will tell if that continues. We're set to lose big money on Moose/ McBurnie/ Berge who I can see all leaving in January so he'll need to make that money back in a different capacity probably on selling N'Diaye/ Jebbison in the future
Yes we did get the max we could for Ramsdale and credit to PA. It settled me down as I thought 18m was too much, shows what I knew..

I know we're gonna take a hit with the PL signings, especially with mousset.

But let's just polish the rough diamonds before selling them like Brentford do, and with great success might I add..

Where have you plucked those random. Figures from ?
That's what I want us to get, somebody suggested 8m...

We need to do a Brentford, they'll start real high and settle for a bit less, like PA did with Ramsdale...

We're talking Barcelona that's interested apparently, we shouldn't give them a deal with what they spend on average...

What's wrong with high balling.

That's what I want us to get, somebody suggested 8m...

We need to do a Brentford, they'll start real high and settle for a bit less, like PA did with Ramsdale...

We're talking Barcelona that's interested apparently, we shouldn't give them a deal with what they spend on average...

What's wrong with high balling.
So you're having a go at the club because someone on here suggested 8m ?

Every team uoto the top 4 in the Prem sells players. Developing players, who we can sell for a good profit is a progressive strategy, if we have the right strategy to indentify new players. The DCL, Adams and Brooks money bought us a team that led us to the Prem. But we have not continued to invest well in players who increase in value.

As for something else we saw recently - not sure if it's been mentioned on here before............

During the Blackpool game, Stuart McCall was in the Blackpool dug out and during our singing of the GCB song before the game kicked off - McCall turned round to face South Stand and my boy said that McCall was singing the song!

So here's a conspiracy theory for you all - the date was 30th October - did McCall know at that time he was joining United some 3 weeks later!

Was that a little nod to the fans about what was to come?

UTB
Sure he said in a interview heckingbottom contacted him in summer 🤔

I thought he said “recently” but not last summer.
Yeah given what he said I think hecky called him to sound him out when the board started negotiating with hecky to take over from Slav so probably after the Blackburn game.

Doesn't matter if Jebbison was told to come in on Sunday or he decided himself, both show good intent and logic, if it was Jebbisons decision then very well done, if it was Hecky or the coaching staff, then again well done, touch of class, showing Jebbison is an important member of the team.

A few comments on his performances at Burton.

"something which The Star newspaper in Sheffield threw out as a notably unsubstantiated rumour last week" 🤣

Sheffield United face a battle on their hands when it comes to keeping hold of Daniel Jebbison, with the young striker being eyed by Liverpool, Everton, and West Ham.

Jebbison has emerged as one of the brightest young talents outside of the Premier League. He burst onto the scene last year, scoring on his full debut as the Blades won at Everton. And now the Toffees, along with Merseyside rivals Liverpool, want to sign Jebbison

According to TeamTalk, clubs are keeping a close eye on Jebbison’s development. He is currently impressing out on loan with Burton, scoring six goals already this season

Blimey, some smooth brains on here, people are saying he's not lit up League One at Burton and he's only good because of his physique- he's 18 ffs, watched him a few times this season and he's a constant threat, his technique is very good and hes got plenty of time to improve, he should stay on loan till end of the season and get bedded into the first team next season after we've sold a couple of strikers imo.

Looks like the Canucks are trying to convince Jebbo to join them

https://www.sportsnet.ca/soccer/art...p-is-daniel-jebbison-canadas-new-rising-star/

It would be interesting if they qualified for the World Cup.
He should play for them at senior level imo and most blades should be hoping he does too. He won’t receive an England senior cap unless he’s playing for a fashionable side in the top flight we’ve seen it enough in the last couple of year that that won’t be us no matter where we finish.

Canada also have some pretty exciting young players right now so they stand a decent chance of being respectable at international level. Play his youth football for England as it’s convenient what with St George’s park being so near but play for Canada at senior level.

think jebbison and brewster could well be our first choice strike partnership next season maybe even earlier if we bring jebbo back in january
this could be a lethal partnership... and players who'd be worth £££££££ if it came off...

The classic big and little/pacy striker combination that you don't really get any more

this could be a lethal partnership... and players who'd be worth £££££££ if it came off...

The classic big and little/pacy striker combination that you don't really get any more
I can already forsee the selling of them both on the same day.

He should play for them at senior level imo and most blades should be hoping he does too. He won’t receive an England senior cap unless he’s playing for a fashionable side in the top flight we’ve seen it enough in the last couple of year that that won’t be us no matter where we finish.

Canada also have some pretty exciting young players right now so they stand a decent chance of being respectable at international level. Play his youth football for England as it’s convenient what with St George’s park being so near but play for Canada at senior level.
Ultimately it depends on how he feels towards both countries, but removing that emotional side from it I actually think he's probably better holding off for now. 18 years old, bags of potential, wanted by some seriously big clubs, he could quite easily get himself into the England reckoning when you consider it's the likes of DCL, Ollie Watkins and Danny Ings who are backing up Kane right now. And Kane is 28. Real opportunity.

Ultimately it depends on how he feels towards both countries, but removing that emotional side from it I actually think he's probably better holding off for now. 18 years old, bags of potential, wanted by some seriously big clubs, he could quite easily get himself into the England reckoning when you consider it's the likes of DCL, Ollie Watkins and Danny Ings who are backing up Kane right now. And Kane is 28. Real opportunity.
Maybe but as I said he’s not going to be fashionable Greenwood is nailed on to be in every England squad going forward because of who he plays for and there will be others who come after. I’m not advocating playing for Canada right now as I don’t think he’s ready but in a few years when he’s in his early 20’s I think he’d be best served playing for Canada. Reyna at Dortmund made the right decision in choosing to play for the states because unless you’re playing in the prem for a traditionally big club you’re fighting an uphill battle he’ll sancho didn’t get a sniff till he moved even though his Dortmund form was far superior to his form at Man U.

Everton target Daniel Jebbison open to January Burton Albion exit​

Everton target Daniel Jebbison is open to leaving his loan club Burton Albion in the January transfer window, according to TEAMtalk

Where did we pick this lad up from does anyone know?

Back
Top Bottom