Our 1990/91 miracle season....all results.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

derfblade.3

Reaction score
What a season it was. 4 points until Forest came at Christmas then we sttled down and from mid January won 8 and drew 1 of the next 9. I can't see this squad today doing that although you never know.

What a season it was. 4 points until Forest came at Christmas then we sttled down and from mid January won 8 and drew 1 of the next 9. I can't see this squad today doing that although you never know.

Just need to sign a slightly overweight genius (if we're skint, why not raise funds with a sweepstake?) who tells lasses he's a plumber rather than footballer and we'll be sound.

What happened that season, is the same kind of miracle that happens when you stick 50p on a 30 fold and win 10k. What an achievement, but there’s a reason it’s only happened once.

Luton on Boxing Day again. One win required before Christmas, then the eight win sequence can begin with West Ham on 21 January. It's on I tell you!!

Just need to sign a slightly overweight genius (if we're skint, why not raise funds with a sweepstake?) who tells lasses he's a plumber rather than footballer and we'll be sound.
Who could forget his last minute goal at home to Derby, followed by a complete faceplant as he failed to jump the advertising hoardings.

What happened that season, is the same kind of miracle that happens when you stick 50p on a 30 fold and win 10k. What an achievement, but there’s a reason it’s only happened once.
Typical defeatist S2 attitude. why not give it Harry till the end of the season and give it a go!!!

I remember the same threads three years ago. Didn’t happen and won’t happen this season either.

I remember the same threads three years ago. Didn’t happen and won’t happen this season either.

Jason Cundy said we would after beating Newcastle. I actually called Talksport to tell him to shut up.

Back
Top Bottom