Incoming? Dan Burn

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I think Adkins moved on to other targets when we failed to get him in the window, so with all these comments we've been barking up the wrong tree.(In my opinion).The one positive to come out of this chase is he's obviously a lot better than what we've got and if Adkins keeps to them standards he will bring in some good players ( young and Hungary players ) obviously when they become available either on a free when contracts run out or by paying a fee.

Young players from Hungary? Is this the "game changing investment" finally arriving? ;)

297461_10150344934031941_303640261940_7929923_1893954345_n.jpg

Looks like Stoke City are coming in for our man Dan.

So no chance of Burn coming on an emergency loan, then?

It's gonna be Dean Hammond all over again. We'll resurrect this thread when Burn is 32 and finally signs for us as we'll still be in this pissing league.

Its comel to that time where its just boring and lukewarm0

i've developed an irrational hatred of this 'Dan Burn' guy.. never seen him play. don't know fuck all about him.. probably a really decent guy ..maybe a good player. i hate the bastard :D
Funny I was talking to this guy yesterday , and he has nothing but the highest respect for your good self .

He's a shit donkey.
i've developed an irrational hatred of this 'Dan Burn' guy.. never seen him play. don't know fuck all about him.. probably a really decent guy ..maybe a good player. i hate the bastard :D

Nah, probably an annoying cunt and definitely a shit donkey.

Back
Top Bottom